Come on Suzy Rayne!

Well I just got my reading from Mary. I am sceptical as we are defo only having 2 kids. 3 under 3 is not a plan!.*

I believe you will be pregnant anytime before*October*of*this*year.

I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby girl at 36 weeks of your pregnancy.

I can see vaginal delivery

Born on a*Tuesday*at 10.55am

Weight 6lbs 09oz

She has no feeding problems and sleeps throughout the night from 14 weeks old.
I can see conception when your daughter listed above is 9 months old with a healthy baby girl.

That's a god reading LYNDZ77. I payed for a reading off suzy got it the next day!!! if it comes true im well chuffed with it xxx

I finally got mine from Mary :

I have completed your baby spell and this will help you conceive anytime within the next 16 weeks.

I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 37 weeks of your pregnancy.

I can see Vaginal delivery

Born on a Friday at 12.19am

Weight 6lbs 03oz

He has no feeding problems and sleeps throughout the night from 13 weeks old.
I can see conception when your son listed above is 2 year old with a healthy baby girl.
Providing you try again.

Still waiting on Cheri this is torture lol want to know if I get a 4th totally different reading lol

Got my reading from Suzy Rayne, am mightily glad it wasn't just the last sentence!!

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of December 2013 from a cycle that starts in November. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of September 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 14th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

Got my reading from Suzy Rayne, am mightily glad it wasn't just the last sentence!!

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of December 2013 from a cycle that starts in November. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of September 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 14th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

She said the same to me hunni news this nov from October cycle daughter born August 2014 particular date being 14th August and cannot see any future children however this means I'd be pregnant for well over 10 months? Had 2 readings by other psychics who both see 2 children born within a year of each other but different combinations lol
Suzy 1 girl born aug 2014
Psychic 123 said a boy first followed by a girl conceived feb 2015
Mary girl conceived this October when this daughter is a year old will conceive another healthy baby girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back