Colic!!

Hele

Reaction score
Hi everyone

We are having dreadful problems with Colic, our little one is three weeks old and has had colic since week two. It occurs pretty much after every feed, we get the occuasional day off but they are few and far between.

We have tried Dentinox which seemed to work, but our doctor recomended using Colief which we have been using for 24 hrs now, it is having little or no effect at the moment.

Does anyone know how long this dreadful affliction lasts for and has anyone any tips?

Cheers

:hug:
Give it a few days for the colief to get into LO's system, have you tried any baby massage? There is the 'sun and moon' technique (google it, it may come up with a video on how to do it), after a feed let him rest before sitting up to wind to let any air head to one place. When winding align the spine as straight as you can, almost stretching it iykwim, and when winding do 6 back taps, 6 circular movements and then 6 firm moves from neck to bottom
HTH :flower: it does get easier (and I never thought I would say that at the time x)

Hiya I'm using colief and it took 1 week to kick in. I was ready to give up tbh then all of a sudden it worked! It'll be near 3wks we've been using it now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back