For mums who are using Colief

Loveleen

Reaction score
Hi All,

My son is now 4 months old and still suffers from Colic..After trying infacol and dentinox..we tried colief last week which has started giving him some relief thankfully...I am now thinking how should I put colief in his bottle while traveling as the instructions state the bottle needs to be refrigerated after opening..Can mums using this medicine plz advice..I feed my baby through cartons which we can use upto 2 hours but sometimes if we r going out then I only open them when the baby demands the feed..plz advice thanks..

I used colief for months with my LO. When we were going out I used ready to drin kmilk which I kept in the fridge (so chilled) pour into a bottle, add 2 colief drops and put in a bottle insulator while still chilled. It then takes 4 hours for for the colief to work instead of the usual half hour.

I used to prepare bottles in the morning to keep in the fridge like that, cos it uses 2 drops instead of 4 so they last longer. The website has the info on preparing in advance. Then Id take it out in an insulator so it stays chilled and ask someone to heat it for us wherever we were when out.

Thanks dear..that helps me. I will buy a bottle insulator asap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back