Coby - Hendrix

yay finally :) congratulations - i bet you are over the moon. It must be such a relief to finally hold him!!

i go to the hairdressers for the first time in ages (and probably for the last time in ages too!) and look what happens... i miss this big announcement! typical! lol

congratulations layla, coby is gorgeous! and i can't believe how quickly you were on the forum announcing his arrival!! hope you managed to get some sleep hun - you deserve it! well done!

thanks guys, got a bit of sleep, Coby is still sparked out, bless him

A huge congratulations to you and Jase. Looking forward to seeing more piccies.

Nicki.x :D

Hi Coby, good to finally see you!! :D Congrats Layla and Jase, you have a gorgeous baby boy. Lots of love and hugs to you all xxx

awww hes lovely well done and congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't believe you were posting on here last night still pregnant and now you are here tonight with a new baby!! Well done and congratulations :)

Congrats to you all, Im so happy for you and what a bonny baby.

Yay Layla!!!

Look at his hair!!

So cute WELL DONE!!

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggg congrats finally hun! You both look great
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D CONGRATULATIONS LAYLA!! :D

Welcome to Coby Hendrix!

You look great in your pic, not like someone who's just given birth! :shock: :D

Take care

samxx

:D Well done Layla, and welcome Coby Hendrix - what a fine weight he is!!!And I agree,you look smashing in your pic!! Big hugs :D :D

Congratulations hun!!!!! :D :D :D

You and the baby look well, and he is very cute! Everyone had been following your progress closely, and its wonderful to know Coby is now in the world in your arms! :D

Lots of love

Jenny
xxx

Fantastic news Layla,

Congtratulations to you and Jase.

I didn't expect them to have the same birthday!! :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads