Aiden James - 27.11.10 INDUCTION

twinkle84

Reaction score
Well im pleased to announce, finally the arrival of our baby boy Aiden James weighing 7lb 13oz. I have never felt so in love and content . . . and tired of course!

My induced birth story - WARNING not great!

When I was a week over due I started getting contractions for the 2nd overdue week. These kept me up all night and were so painful. They ranged from every hour to 20 mins and got right down to every 5 min, but never progressed. Two sweeps and nothing happened. Went into hos for induction 26th Nov. Had the gel thing inserted to open cervix and after a rest was told to go for a walk. OMG the contractions started and I could hardly walk, was screaming in the corridors very embarressing. Got back to the ward and begged for pain relief and then they broke my waters, which were brown so baby had poo'd inside me! So they then wanted to montior his heart beat by clipping a monitor to his head and the finally gave me gas and air . . . great stuff! I had some very strange noises on it, but it helped. They hooked me to a drip to make my contractions more often and intense! But with every contraction the babies heart rate kept dropping so they wanted to take a blood sample from his head and check oxygen levels! What an an ordeal, they did this 3 times and said they were 'ok' but his heart rate continuted to drop and I got a temperature. Got to 7cm dilated and they decided it was C sec time. I was relieved at the time because I was just so worried about his heat rate and I was thinking its going to end up being awful when it comes to pushing, one of those do it now kinda moments and id have probably needed all sorts of instrumental help. So at 1:19am he arrived in the world and after 10 mins we could hold him. Ive never seen such a perfect baby! I so wish i could have given birth naturally as im so sore and feel really helpless, but his saftey was all the mattered!

Was he worth it? definately. Would I do it again? for him . . . yes! Have I forgotten it? NO and will I have another? 'Not sure' haha xxx

A few pics of my little man!

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Aiden 4.jpg
    Aiden 4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Aiden 5.jpg
    Aiden 5.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 23
  • Aiden 7.jpg
    Aiden 7.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
Sounds long and tiring but he's here and sounds like you coped brilliantly with it :) well done. Hes so cute too. :D

Congratulations he's gorgeous xx all worth it in the end, I had c section (twice) and it does get better I promise you feel like your never going to be normal again lol but ... You will xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous, well done, hope your recovery is nice and quick.

Congratulations twinkle, he's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back