pelvis pain

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys,

i had very mild SPD while pregnant, saw a pyshio who said i didnt need any treatments etc and it would go after the birth.

Coby is a week old now and its got alot worse, my whole pelvis seems to seize up if i sit down for to long, when i try to get u it takes me a while to get walking and the pain is incredible!

its all in my lower back and tops of my legs too, do you think this is the SPD got worse, or the affects from teh epidrual and Coby getting stuck?

seeing my midwife tomorrow so im going to mention it to her, going to have a hot bath later too to see if it eases atall.

did anyone else have any probs after they had an epidrual?

Sorry to hear that hun.

The only thing I can think of on the spur of the moment is that the hormone that relaxes everything takes about six weeks to wear off.

Perhaps it will start getting better in the next few weeks when your body is less delicate?

Only a guess though hun, check with your doctor anyway.

My hips are still getting back to what they were after the birth of Damien and have only just stopped hurting. I only presume this is due to things moving back to where they should have been before pregnancy.
Hope it gets better soon x

I have this to and my midwife said that your body is still raging with hormones so the relaxin hormones is probably still present, but i can't differenciate between SPD pain and the infection in my uterus as that pain is just as bad when i stand up etc.

:D :D :D

its defo not my water infection causeing the pain, im on my 3rd day on anti biotics so they have kicked in now, plus that was more of an ache.

this is joint pain, its at its worse now this time of night, in the morning i will be ok and then it slowly builds up again through the day.

its horrible, when i stand up, i just cant get my legs to work and when i do move them, my pelvis fills with pain, once im walk about for a min its eases tho, its strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back