MY BABY GIRL ELLE JANE IS HERE!!! (WITH PICS!)

JuicyJess

Reaction score
hello everyone!! :) just thought id update you all...
my gorgeous little baby girl Elle Jane arrived 3 days late at 6 mins to 5 on wednesday 26th october weighing 6lb 6.

i had a great labour! :D as some of you know i went in for induction tuesday after an antenatal check-up, little Elle's heartbeat kept dipping as her chord as wraped around her neck, so the head-man decided after hours of monitoring that he wanted to book me in for induction that night at 6.30. i got there and they decided to induce me the next morning incase of any compliations. so after a night in the hospital i got woke up at 6am wedneday morn to go down to the labour ward. they inserted a prostin gel and 10 mins later i started getting contractions really strong. i soon went on the gas and air (it was great!!! it wes like i was totaly drunk :p i hardly remember a thing!!) then they broke my waters at quater past 2 then i needed pethadine (that made me relax between contractions, i was nearly asleep!) and then i started pushing. Elle was born soon after. it was only a 3 and half hour labour with my firt baby :D it was such a great experience, i loved it!
Elle had a blue head when she as born and had a beautiful pink body, the midwife unwraped her and her head quickly changed the same colour. they gave her straight to me and she started crying then stoped to have a feed. shes perfect in every way!! :D

i have tried and tried to post my pics but it wont let me! :( any suggestions?
xxx[/img]

Congratulations Jess, what a lovely experience you had! here's hoping mine's the same. Welcome Elle, looking forward to your pictures. :D :D :D

Congratulations Jess, really pleased to hear everything is ok, and that your beautiful baby girl has arrived at last. Not too computer smart but I usually use photobucket.com for my photos and that works for me. Hugs and kisses to you both xxxx

thankyou girls! i dont have an email address to use with photobucket xx

Hey Jess you can get a free email address from yahoo or msn you just have to register. Try that!! :wink:

xoxo Ree

Congratulations Jess

Fabulous news !!!

Hope you and Baby Elle are enjoying your first few days together

Love Ragna xxx

Hey Jess you can get a free email address with msn or yahoo all you need to do is register. :wink:

xoxo Ree

awww congratulations hun glad it all went well xxxxx

Congratulations!! What a great birth story, I'm so pleased for you :)

+++

Congratulations!!!!!!
So glad that everything went so well for you - well done!!
Emilia xx

Nice to hear from you jess! and glad everything all good!

Looking foward to seeing the photos :lol:

L x

Another good labour!

It is so relieving to hear about good labours!!!!!!

Well done you and a massive congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back