Coby...

Layla

Reaction score
here is my scan pictures from today!

Coby2.jpg

Coby.jpg

I have to go back and have another scan done in 4 weeks, they seem to think i am dieabetic, i still dont think i am, get the results tomorrow so we shall see!

right now he should be weighing about 3 to 4lb ish

Coby is weighing 6lbs!!!! his head is messureing the size of a 34 week baby and his tummy/waist is messureing up the size of a 37 week baby and im only 32 weeks lol :?
when i go back for the next scan they are going to talk about inducing me early, they seem to think it will be just after xmas tho :D

im sooo excited! i cant wait to meet him now

What a handsome chap Coby is. I hope your not diabetic, let us know what your results say. I want another scan now to see bean. I know I have only 2 weeks and 5 days till my due date but am getting impatient now. x

Awww he's lovely - and he is a big bubba isn't he! Bless him. Hope it alll goes well with the next scan an enjoy seeing your little one again. It will be nice to meet him early if they do have to induce you - I know how eager you are to meet him!!

hope all is well and the diabetes tests come back clear x

cheers :D

it doesnt bother me if i am diabetic, its just a case of diet and monitoring i think, and once Coby is born everything should go back to normal.
I still dont think i am tho, me and jase have a £10 bet on it lol.

The hospital said my results will be in this morning and if i am then i will have a phone call by the end of the day, so time will tell.

Hi

If you are a diabetic when youre pregnant, do you stay a diabetic afterwards?

By the way Coby is handsome hun.

x

hi hun,

as far as i know, if you become diabetic while pregnant then all should return to normal after the baby is born.

to be honest, i dont really know much about it other than you need monitoring and you have to watch what yopu eat etc.

but IF i am then after a couple of weeks i shouldnt be when he pops out lol

guess i will find out more if i get the phone call today (which i wont) lol

I had to have a glucose intolerance test for this, which luckily I passed.

I was a bit worried because some women with this end up taking insulin until the baby is born, but not everyone.

You also have to follow a sugar restricted diet to stop the baby getting too big.

Other than that, your baby is gorgeous! I wish I could have a scan at this stage!

yeah my dad got late onset diabeaties, his is controled by diet and tablets.

the doc said if i am then i have to go back in a week to disscuss diet and medication, but it depends on what level i come back as.

I dont like the idea of takeing insulin at all, but i wont have to worry about that when the results come back clear lol (hopes)

the drink wasnt half as bad as the one i had to drink on Ethan, back then it was like treacle, ugh! this time it was thin and orangey like squash, much better! :)

i cant wait for the next scan, i will be 36 weeks then so the pictures of his face should be amazing

Great stuff hun, I know how much you were looking forward to seeing your little un again. Bet you can't wait even more to meet him now.

Me...........still waiting :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well so far i have had no phone call, yay! :D

i have held ff eating chocy all day just in case, but im sure i would have heard by now if i was diabetic, so im going to have a rolo yogert lol :)

Hey hun

Aww he is sooo cute, you can really see him now, im so jelous i wanna see my little girl but they dont like doing late ultrasounds.
He is big, imagine if they had no way to tell you'de be giving birth to a huge baby lol :shock: But anyways he is gorgeous and you must be thrilled to see himn again. Kepp us posted .
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back