Co-sleeping?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
How long did you/do you co-sleep for?

Since i've been back at work i have enjoyed co-sleeping even more than before but just wondered how long people generally co-sleep for?

Is it until they are old enough to go in their own bed? :think:

I co slept with Tia till she was about 3/4 years old :) She'd go down in her own bed, but would wake up and come into mine... Till DH put his foot down. :rotfl:

Alex still co - sleeps but DH is anxious to get the bed back soonish

Im not keen on putting Logan in a cot, I love co-sleeping. OH might have other ideas though, he says there's not enough room in bed for him so he's still sleeping in the spare room :lol:

We still co-sleep and I love it.

I have tried moses basket, swinging crib, pram, car seat.....everthing I could think of, and the only way I got a sleep was to co-sleep.

I try to put my son in his own cot for at least an hour at night so that me and hubby can get a bit quality time together and have a wee cuddle.

We will most likely continue to co-sleep for as long as we can. Anyway, I find it hard to sleep without my son to cuddle into. xxx

ot sure tbh, depends on what you counnt as co-sleeping. both my girls have started the night in their own beds (the crib or cot as Seren got older) then when they wake/woke for the feed they spent the rest of the night in with me. Seren started sleeping through at 13 months ( :roll: ) but occasionally has nights where she is unsettled so will come into bed with me, though she often decides to go back into her bed after a bit, I think she just wants a cuddle. I love it when they are both in my bed :D

i think leah will be in my bed forever lol
i slept with my mum until i was 5 years old :oops:
and i think leah will be the same lol
i love it - dont think i could put her in her cot yet lol

Still co-sleep 9 out of 10 mornings, some nights :lol: his cot has the side off and is against our bed anyway so its practically constant, though he will stay in his cot 90% of the time. I can't wait to get Isaac in his own bed and have him toddle in of a morning if he wakes early, as I know he wakes me unintentionally through the night, which isnt great, I don't think its a bad thing personally, although I think by school age they should be in their own beds for the entirety of sleep. If both you and LO are getting the rest you need then there's no cut off age really, a bit like BF'ing :)

I co-slept entirely until Wilow was about 5-6 months, then all of a sudden she just started going into her cot really happily for the first part of the night- tough she comes in with me when I go to bed. it's great, I have the evening free but still get to co sleep

I love co-sleeping and so does my OH, dont think he wants her in with us when shes 2 tho :(

Caitlyn will go in her crib til 3/4am then in with us til 6am feed and then back in with us til9ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back