Co-Sleeper Cribs

We have the next to me crib for the bedroom, I also have the schnuggle dreami Moses basket for downstairs, but it is bigger than a normal Moses basket and turns into a rocker as like you I didn’t want to waste money on something they would grow out of in a few weeks but we did need something for downstairs because of the dogs.

how exciting that you are ordering furniture! As soon as we got to 12 weeks dh wanted to order everything so we were fully stocked pretty quickly!

I had a dinky baby so my next to me lasted until she was 10 months! I had the dream and the only thing I didn’t like was that pull down bar. I would’ve preferred it to fit flush to the bed as I was always falling asleep half in the crib with that bar digging in my side. We had a sleepyhead to which was well worth the money!
That is actually what put me off of the dream, the pull down bar so I went for the next2me that fits flush against the bed. I have a sleepyhead on my list too which I will probably use for day time sleeping on the sofa as we live in flat so need for a Moses basket x

Thanks for all your input ladies, I’m glad I went with the next2me :)
@Kitana - I will have to get out of the bed at the food end too but that won’t bother me too much. I also need to move the bed over slightly to fit it in. xx

I’ve not had a next 2 me before so this baby I am so excited to get one; I’ve found one on amazon called the Kinderkraft bedside crib and I’ve decided I’m going for that one. It doesn’t look quite as bulky. Plus I will be breastfeeding and I’ve always done the Moses basket thing but neither of my two lasted long in the Moses basket. I love the next to me cribs they’re such a good idea! X

I'm a bit late to the party but I had the babylo cozi sleeper, which I think is a little cheaper than the next to me. I absolutely loved it, it was just as good as the more expensive brands in my opinion. It lasted my baby until she was 8 months old, recently gave it to my cousin who had just had her first baby. Little did I know that I would actually need it myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back