clothing (taking off and putting on)

Misslarue

Reaction score
Dan has started to take his clothes off, trousers, socks, shoes etc. He also 'helps' to put them on. I.E if I put the head on, he will put his arms in and if I take his arms out he will take his head off, if that makes sense!!
I'm all excited!! As I thought this was quite early and to be honest he's been a bit behind with things! Only just started standing up etc.
But OH says its normal.
Does everyone else's 10 month do this and I haven't got a lil brainiac on my hands!! :wink: Being my first I don't know whats 'normal' and whats not!

Hi this is quite good helping you getting dressed. I wish it was that easy for my son who hates getting dressed and does anything possible but help. He also likes to take clothes off by himself and he is 1 but has been doing this for some months now but helping getting dressed is really good!

Hi

aww cute!! i do think its a bit early well done :dance: every child does do things at different times
Katrina

Thea does this too, shes done it from being about 10-11 months.

She now strips herself naked including her cloth nappies. :rotfl:

Melanie said:
Thea does this too, shes done it from being about 10-11 months.

She now strips herself naked including her cloth nappies. :rotfl:

aawww bless her!!

I didn't think it was so great yesterday when Dan kept taking of his shoes and socks round matalans!! :lol:

aaarw bless him!

Jam now takes his nappy off if hes got nothin else on for the bath, when the baths runnin he helps to take his trousers off, steps out of them and puts his arms up for his vest too lol - its so cute!

Jam would go round naked everywhere if I let him lol :roll: :lol:

God no! Nathans to busy crawling round the house butting things, his favorate pass time. I think he'll be about 4 before he manages that.

luke helps to get dressed like dan by pushing his arms through and bending them to take them out. he doesn't actually undress himself but as long as i can remember he has taken his socks off so he can put them in his mouth!!

My six year old is so lazy she still requires my help to get dressed :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back