Ryan scared the MONKEYS outta me tonight!!!!

littlepip

Reaction score
So i got in from work laid ryan on the floor to play and kneeled on the floor and lent over him and he started to flap his arms and legs like he always does!! BUUUUT he started rolling his eyes into the back of his head and his eyelids were flickering, they only did this everytime he flaped his arms and legs, it scared me so much that i felt like crying but after the 3rd time he did it i just burst out laughing and he kept doing it more once he knew it was funny. he really freaked me out!! he looks sooo weird and WHERE DID HE LEARN IT!? :shock:

Lol aw bless him..i don't know where they learn these things..they are so funny!!

Hey hun I dont mean to scare you or anything..... my son has been doing this for months now and they always happen randomly. He can go days without doing it and then he will start up again. Some days he constantly does it. Well we have been in hospital with him a few times and they started to do tests on him. We are just waiting for our appointment to come through to discuss the results now. We have been reffered to the epilepsy clinic. They called them fevrile convulsions or something but they said that it could be other things. If he did have epilepsy he could well grow out of it when he gets older.

When Caelan does it his eyes roll into the back of his head and all we see are the whites. It can last from 2 seconds to 10 seconds. It can happen as frequent as one after the other or it could be days before he has the episodes. He doesn;t have a pattern it is very random. He could be playing and laughing and it happen and he could be sat still and it happen. Its happens mostly in the morning and afternoon as opposed to night so we know its not due to tiredness.

I hope I havent scared you. Its just better that you know so you can keep an eye on it. You are probably right though it could just be a new trick seen as it hasn't happened often.

oh thankyou for ure reply. I will keep an eye on it, he hasn't done it since but i will definaitly keep an eye on it if it, see if it does happen again :hug: :hug: :hug:

Let me know how it goes with the results :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back