clothes help!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
i really need clothes help! i've been told a few times recently that i'm mumsy :blush: not too impressed with that lol, am only 22 :lol: asked my sister and she said i dont dress like someone my age, but its appropriate for my situation! which basically says i'm mumsy!

my "uniform" is jeans with a vest top, with variations being layered vest tops and leggings/jeggings! basically i wear the same thing day in day out! i need clothes that are cheap, but good quality cos i want them to last rather than having to buy new a few months down the line! anyone got any ideas??

That sounds like what I wear lol.

I think Matalan is great for cheap fun clothes. Primark too, but I find their clothes go a bit funny in the wash. Or that might be my fault!!

ooo thats nice vix! have just had a scout about asos and didnt see that! our matalan's crap, was in there the other week and it was all old peoples stuff! cba with primark cos a trip to manchester's out the question with the girls unfortunately!!

just noticed you posted two :lol: i'm so used to plain clothes i think i'd just never think to look at stuff like that!!

:lol: im like you! but i love the odd bit off of asos and i look fab with it on :) and get so many comments on how much better i look, lmao!! asos maternity, i love you :love: :D

:lol: i picked up a couple of tops in tesco earlier, but yet again they were plain!!

alice :trouble: get some florals or something! :lol: check me out being your fashion guru :rofl:

i wish fob had them more often so i could go shopping! my day off's my big cleaning day and its too had to go shoppng with my tank of a pram!

I would suggest asos and dorothy perkins for some lovely bits!!! Have a look at the online stores and i'm sure you can get some lovely bargains!!!

i am a jeans and top kinda girl myself so i'm afraid i would be crap at advising you. xx

For convenience I always go for leggings, what about a floral print? Denim shirts are all in too.. Jewelry really dresses up and changes an outfit.. I remember going into River Island when Odhrán was about 4 months and I was like dress me! I approached one of the girls and explained I had no idea anymore, I lived in black etc.. And she sorted me out! And helped me understand what flattered my shape and how to team up different things with the new styles that were in (army boots, jeggings, maxis).. Don't be afraid to experiment.. Summery dresses with a waistcoat and gladiators is always an easy one for me.. Skinny jeans with a slightly dressy top rather than a tshirt.. xxxx

A fitted jacket always dresses jeans up no end and looks nice with chunky costume jewellery! X

see if i wear stuff like that i feel really overdressy!! atm i'm in a long floaty type vest with leggings and ugg boots! so a bit of a variation cos the tops new lol! i never know what to wear with leggings/jeggings apart from uggs! well, apart from a pair of heels i've got but i'd be fooked wearing them all day :lol: i quite fancy getting some army boots tho! think i need more accessories too cos i never wear them apart from my necklace i never take off!!

When I have new stuff on it makes me feel great, even if I do look like shite :lol: I love River Island! Also Alice, while on websites, go to the "style" bit, or what celebs are wearing etc.. They will have outfits put together already :)Or look at some celeb styles u like and try to recreate them, but dont be going all pointy tit Madonna on us :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back