clothes help!

bugger that, i am bigger than any tape measure could measure. When i step on my scales they don't tell me my weight they tell me to get off coz i am squashing them :rofl: xx

My OH's nephew told me the other month when you step on a set of scales it goes you have exceeded the limit, cheeky little shit :roll: lol

can i just point out ladies, toon look fab!! she just lies to us :lol:

i thought you needed actual measurements :blush: anyway, i'm an hourglass honey!! think something went wrong there haha

I don't lie ladies, she is just flattering me xx

Alice and her measuring tape :rofl:

You are all lovely so shaddap!:lol: xx

i will be lovely once i loose 3 frikkin stone, get me flab chopped off, me tits lifted and exercise those bingo wings away :rofl:xx

I would take my pregnant body over what I have now :lol: I'm in body limbo ffs xx

Last edited:
the more kids you have the more down south stuff goes according to my mam lol xx

Thats not true I've has 1 and my tits are like snooker balls in socks :rofl:

my tits hang round my ankles, id chose snooker balls in socks over mine any day :lol:

you know what, i feel like i've got that body dysmorphia thing or something, i feel massive, but i keep getting told i'm not iykwim? its just my fucking belly, its all saggy and minging! i saw my tattoo earlier haha, was like, wtf's that? :rofl:

:rofl: alice, i'll make ya laugh like! my cousin is actually FAT and when i say FAT i mean FAT :roll: she had a tattoo pre-baby and said it didnt hurt.....cause it was done on her flab, i dread to think what it looks like now after her baby she was massive and is even bigger now :shock:

haha my dads mate had a tattoo of something, then had a baby, got REALLY fat, lost all the weight and it looks nothing like its meant to now :lol:

Times like this I'm so glad I didn't get a tat on my tummy before gettin up the duff :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back