clear blue fertility monitor

Thank you for all of the info Pink Butterfly - it's most helpful to know.

I have some vouchers I need to use in Boots, but I won't get to a store before CD6 this month so I may just order some OPK's from Amazon and the CBFM can be my next step if I get another BFN this month.

I am on a mission LOL

xxxxxxx

LOL a girl on mission! Good luck :)

I got my monitor from a chemist near me for £60 as they where doing the boxes of sticks (20) for £12.99 so I stocked up on them as now they have gone up to about £20 per box!!!

A lot few of the girls on here got there monitors from ebay for around £30 so you can get a bargin if you are lucky!

If you have any more quesions or just not sure message me hun and I will try and help! x

Hi Carnatt22

Have just started using CBFM this and just got my peak today - yay! I was worried about going to the loo in the night,thing, but I did what Pink Butterfly said and pee'd in a clean jam jar and then closed it until the testing window. I got my cbfm from ebay with 40 test sticks included and only paid £62. If you want to get it quicker though Amazon sell them for £64 and the sticks for £17.50 (you will need to buy these separately) which you can get next day delivery if you want... I've been using one step OPKs which are £5.50 for 30 + free delivery from Amazon and they seem fine to me. I'm using them in confunction with my CBFM at the mo....

Good luck with it! xx

Hi Carnatt22

Have just started using CBFM this and just got my peak today - yay! I was worried about going to the loo in the night,thing, but I did what Pink Butterfly said and pee'd in a clean jam jar and then closed it until the testing window. I got my cbfm from ebay with 40 test sticks included and only paid £62. If you want to get it quicker though Amazon sell them for £64 and the sticks for £17.50 (you will need to buy these separately) which you can get next day delivery if you want... I've been using one step OPKs which are £5.50 for 30 + free delivery from Amazon and they seem fine to me. I'm using them in confunction with my CBFM at the mo....

Good luck with it! xx

Thanks hun - I have gone with OPK's this month. got 30 for £5.50 and 15 cheapie HPT for £2.80 (also bought some cheap CB Digi's)

That is me stocked up for this month LOL!

OH is going to kill me. He just doesn't understand how important POAS is :)

CBFM will be plan B next month and I'll buy it new as I have vouchers to use, I can always re-sell it after?

xxxxxxxx

Sounds like a good plan :) You can sell it on ebay for £30 - £40 I reckon... :poas: Join the club :) Good luck!!

Hi Carnatt22

Good luck with it! xx

Thanks hun - I have gone with OPK's this month. got 30 for £5.50 and 15 cheapie HPT for £2.80 (also bought some cheap CB Digi's)

That is me stocked up for this month LOL!

OH is going to kill me. He just doesn't understand how important POAS is :)

CBFM will be plan B next month and I'll buy it new as I have vouchers to use, I can always re-sell it after?

xxxxxxxx

Carnt,
This is my first month using CBFM. Just to let you know that you can't start using it midcycle. You have to start using it when you get your period to mark day 1 of the cycle. I got mine when it was midcycle and then had to wait until next period. I prefer it to OPKs as I found OPKs hard to read - I never had really strong lines like other people on PF and this made me unsure whether it was +ve or -ve.

Still getting used to it tho. I would also recommend charting you temp too. Thermometers are only about £5. Good Luck!!!

Carnt,
This is my first month using CBFM. Just to let you know that you can't start using it midcycle. You have to start using it when you get your period to mark day 1 of the cycle. I got mine when it was midcycle and then had to wait until next period. I prefer it to OPKs as I found OPKs hard to read - I never had really strong lines like other people on PF and this made me unsure whether it was +ve or -ve.

Still getting used to it tho. I would also recommend charting you temp too. Thermometers are only about £5. Good Luck!!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I thought you had to use the CBFM from CD6?

I may just try the OPK for this month to see how it goes - I really don't want to scare my OH by getting too hardcore about it all plus it's already CD2 so too late if I did need to use if from CD1 :shock:

What does "+ve or -ve" mean by the way?

Last edited:
You need to set the monitor no later than day 5 of your period and it will ask you to test from day 6 on the first month using it. :) x

Yeah give the OPK a go hun as they help a lot of people on here so Good luck with them! xx

Last edited:
Hi Carnatt22

Good luck with it! xx

just been catching up with the thread girls, glad you finally got your peak ceebee wooo :)

ye aslong as you set it on cd5 it'll be ok girls, requests testing on cd6, i got my sticks just in the nick of time to start using mine phew!!! if you are a day late another girls did say before they still used theirs but were a day behind??xxx

GOOD LUCK CBFM GIRLIES :) :)

Last edited:
Hi Carnatt22

just been catching up with the thread girls, glad you finally got your peak ceebee wooo :)

Thanks babyg :) I've been really happy today and keep looking at CBFM! Funny how we can be so effected by these things... The other day when it was low, I was stressed and miserable and today nothing has got me down! Am feeling quietly hopeful this month anyway (fx) ... Hope you're still enjoying your BFP high! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back