clear blue fertility monitor

babyg

Reaction score
Hey ladies

are any of you's using one of these?

if so what do you think?

im thinking of getting one once ive had my 21blood results back and would really appreciate some feedback if possible :)

thanks

Hi!

Im using one and so are a few other one here, iv got to pop out in a bit so will post back later today to let you know how its going for me :) x

Hi!

Im using one and so are a few other one here, iv got to pop out in a bit so will post back later today to let you know how its going for me :) x

Hi Bbayg

Ive just started using one this cycle im only on day 1 of testing though.....it was a bit annoying as didnt wanna order it until i got my af last cycle just incase and then it took 5 days to come which meant that i didnt get it till 5pm cd5 and you have to have set it by the morning of cd5...so ive set it a day behind as didnt have much choice!!
its a bit fiddly to use to start esp as if like me u need a wee the moment u wake up,,,,u have to turn it on and work out how to use sticks but think i got it cracked now!
i got mine from amazon
but they are often on ebay cheaper!
xxx

Thank u hun, am watchin a few on ebay getting ready to bid at the last second lol :)

Hopefully ill tet one before weekend so it'll be here in time to use for next cycle.

Xxx

Hi Babyg

It will not ask you to start testing until day 6 of your cycle and dont worry you dont have it on the 1st day of your cycle as you have upto day 5 of your cycle to set it.

I got mine in a local chemist for £60 put they didnt have any testing sticks in stock (they do them for £12.99) so thinking that I would need them straight away as was already on day 3 of my period I went to boots and and paid around £22 for them.....so annoying! LOL

I love the monitor, its so easy to use and you havent got to try and guess if you have a line or not like you do when using the OPK sticks as it does it for you :)

Im on month 2 of using it but I am counting this as the 1st month of me TTC as last month I was just getting to know my body (EWCM, what lubes I cant use, Vit tablets, L phase etc.)

If you have any questions just let me know hun as will be happy to try and help! :) x

I have just bought one and will be using it for the first time next cycle. Ive heard they are very good and the success rate is very good too.

I got mine from ebay for £39 inc postage and the sticks from amazon.

Good Luck xxx

I have just bought one and will be using it for the first time next cycle. Ive heard they are very good and the success rate is very good too.

Good Luck xxx
Wow that was a bargin - is it second hand? If it is make sure you delete any information on it (thats if the previous owner hasnt already done so) :)

Yeah iv heard such good things about it also - got mine from a local chemist (well a friend bought mine for me for my birthday) im on the 2nd month using it and so far so good. :) FX it will help us all to get our BFP! x

I also use it and it is very easy..takes any guesswork out and makes you feel like you are in control a bit IYKWIM? I am a control freak tho and like to know exactly what is going on and the monitor is the closest I can get! The success rate is fab so worth a try. This is my 2nd cycle using it and hoping to get a BFP very soon!! ;-) xx

Thanks for infor girls, I'm gona buy one when I get home from work, stuff bidding on ebay I want one NOW! Lol

Hope ur monitors get u ur BFP soon girls, bring then onnnnn!!! :) :) xxxx

Good Luck xxx
Wow that was a bargin - is it second hand? If it is make sure you delete any information on it (thats if the previous owner hasnt already done so) :)

Yeah iv heard such good things about it also - got mine from a local chemist (well a friend bought mine for me for my birthday) im on the 2nd month using it and so far so good. :) FX it will help us all to get our BFP! x

It is second hand Butterfly, thanx for the tip! Do I wipe by the memory by pressing the M button?

xxx

It says to:

1) Make sure monitor is off
2) Insert a Test Stick, checking position carefully, as there will be no symbol to tell you that not correctly inserted.
3) Press and hold m button while you complete steps 4,5, and 6
4) Press the ON/OFF button to turn your monitor on
5) !(picture of stick)(pic of arrow pointing right) will be displayed. (if not then stick not in correctly)Continue to hold m button
6) After approx 15 seconds, all the symbols on the display screen with be show and then the !(picture of stick) (pic of arrow pointing right) will again be displayed. The m button an now be release and test stick removed
7) You should see the following symbols on your screen "------m". Your monitor is now reprogrammed and ready for use

Sounds complicated but basically its

Monitor off
Stick in
Keep finger on m button
Turn monitor on
After 15 seconds will flash showing all symbols then go back to just pic of stick
Take finger off of m button

:) Hope this helps! XX
6)

Hi ladies, I am about to start using mine for the first time. I start testing tomorrow and after having read the reviews on amazon, I am hopeful it will help.

I bought mine from amazon along with the sticks but I hadn't even considered ebay. Good call..

Good luck everyone!

Im on the 2nd cycle using it and FX it works, doing random OPK sticks also coz im a freak! LOL x

I've been using the CBFM this month for the first time. I had two days of low, 14 days of high and over this weekend I got my 2 peak fertility so fingers crossed all the BD'ing we've done this weekend will result in a positive outcome :)

I'm still convinced that I'm not actually ov'ing but I guess with getting the two peak days then something is working inside even if its just the hormone making an appearance and not the egg!

Baby dust to all you girlies!
x

Thanks for all ur replies, mine came this week, set it all up this morning, I'm on CD5 woooo start testing tomorrow bring on the bding.

Good luck to all you's hopefully they'll bring us some luck for a xmas bfp :) :) :) :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back