Clear blue 6 days early

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new clear blue 6 days early tests?
Any reviews good or bad?
Wanting to know if they get indents /evaps / shadows at all.

Never used but they're probably no better than any other early test... as if you test positive 6 days early it will be because you implanted earlier than some people. If you have conceived but don't implant until 12 dpo.... it would be impossible for any test to show positive 11dpo (hope that makes sense)

Yes makes sense lol
I have a very faint blue line hubby could c it too, probably nothing but as they are new I've not heard anything about them being prone to evaps / indents or not. Only came with 1 too so still none the wiser

Yes makes sense lol
I have a very faint blue line hubby could c it too, probably nothing but as they are new I've not heard anything about them being prone to evaps / indents or not. Only came with 1 too so still none the wiser

Oooo that sounds promising though :) I hope it is, there's every chance you did implant early. Go get a another so you can test again in the morning x fingers crossed for you

I have 1 ic left so will use that, I'm only 10dpo but a poas addict lol
Hubby was going shop and said want anything? So I said yes a pt and he got me 1 probably to shut me up, but now I'm clueless more and hoping not jinxed af to arrive!

I'm the same, don't worry.

I'm only 7dpo though so way too early. But I have 3 cheapies in and 2 first response.... it's going to kill me not to test every day this week

Haha I'm gonna try and keep off testing for a few days, lol only person im kidding is myself though
I am using Ic's as im a poas addict lol. I have 3 regular and 1 early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back