Has anyone tried Clear Blue Fertility Monitor?

leeleeKitty

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor to sus out ovulation?
I'm beginning to freak out a wee bit. I think I'm ovulating later than the usual Ovn calculators are predicting. But my cycle also seems to be short. Approx 26 - 27 days. Making me have a 10 - 11 day Leuteal Phase. Any advice anyone?

Trust the machine Hun I got caught first time using it :) good luck x

Same, used it first month this month and got bfp yesterday! X

I am trying the monitor for the first time this month. there is a thread in TTC section if you want to take a peek. I think a 26-27 day cycle is fine so don't worry.
Are you using the monitor at the mo or are you using ovulation kits? x

Last edited:
Hi Lisey, I'm using OPKs at the minute. I'm thinking of trying some digital ones then I seen the monitor and thought it might be better value. Sounds like it is good. I must get one for next month.

Hi, thats what I thought, that it may be cheaper in the long run. They are cheaper online if you do consider getting one.
I used the digital OPK's and they are good, I am not good with the ones that show lines as i always question if the line is dark enough. Also did a test like that once and the line was so faint...I was on cycle day 13 so knew it should have been darker, I did a digital one and the smiley face came up so I question how reliable the others ones are (they were internet cheapies tho).
Wishing you loads of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back