Chuffin bad day yesterday....

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Well it all started we took our car to the garage, it was put on the diagnostic machine and a valve has gone, we were told it has to go to the Renault garage to be fixed, so I called em up and told em what was wrong and they sadi you do realise it will cost about 1000 - 1200 to fix the problem, we had a look the car is only worth £1400 so that's it our car has gone BOOM!!!!!!! funnily though the license plate ends in TKO and that car sure has been TKO'd........................

Which when you have a 300 mile journey to do is not good to pick someone up :)

Then we gets and email from the landlord, he is looking to sell the property boooooooooo so we either stay and he sells to a landlord that will take us on or he sells it and we move, he offered for us to buy but with a new baby there is no way we can do that legitimately.

So being more positive today, Hubby is shopping for a new car, I am going to work and picking up a hire car for the night to go pick up my friend as promised, and I feel like Ireally need a cold glass of wine right now...

Sorry for the whinge ladies love you all xxxx

Typical :roll:. Depending on where you are in the country hun have a look at tradesales.co.uk, or .com can't remember lol, but they sell good cars very cheaply. They are cars that have been seized by customs and police and then wiped of all history to start again. You'll get a young car for a stupidly cheap price, they are all checked out mechanically and stuff too

why dies it all come at once... heres to a better day today xx

Hope you have a better day today BR, everything always goes wrong at once!!

Must have been something about yesterday, I ended up in floods of tears by the end of it! Too stressed and tired just don't seem to be able to cope with work and day to day life :(

Here's to us having a better day and looking forward to all those glasses of wine after we have baked our babies :) x

Must have been something about yesterday, I ended up in floods of tears by the end of it! Too stressed and tired just don't seem to be able to cope with work and day to day life :(

Here's to us having a better day and looking forward to all those glasses of wine after we have baked our babies :) x

Me too with the crying lol I just could not sleep and was getting all anxious about the fact I HAD to have good sleep and getting myself mroe worked up. Was my own worst enemy with emotions yesterday.

Freakin hormones!!!

xxx

Sorry you had a bad day hopefully today will be better!

Cars are horrendous things. Mine has gone kaput this week too (still driveable but i'm not entirely sure it's safe) as the engine light is flashing and it's been known to cut out mid driving. We've been told it'll cost over £700 to fix but it may as well be £7000 cos we don't have it. No idea what we'll do if it dies altogether :(

Here's hoping we can both have a lotto win this weekend xx

now i know why you feel fed up!! badday.com :shakehead: im sure it will all sort itsef out in the end and its not that long til you finish work us ladies will keep u entertained until then

:hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back