Dreaded christmas shopping

meandthebump

Reaction score
Well i feel like poo at the moment. I didn't go to work today and haven't even got dressed! But tomorrow i am determined to drag myself into town to do some Christmas shopping. I'll suffer it for a couple of hours and any shopping left over after tomorrow will have to be done on Amazon. I used to love Christmas shopping but at the moment i just feel so useless. I bet all the shops will be playing annoying Christmas songs. grrrr :evil:

im with you there babe! I find that a sweet hot chocolate in town before i start gives me a buzz and energy for a bit before i start to feel sick and really tired and give up and go home!! :x :x

I went christmas shopping abit back with Lee and was in so much pain by the night time. I didnt think I would feel that way so early on but like my Mam was saying im already carrying more weight then im used to which does make sense! ive done most of mine online since :lol:

I done a huge chunk of mine when I was back in 1st tri but since then it has been done online. In fact there are a number of pressies I want from the asda xmas gift ranges but Im even considering ordering them online with my next lot of shopping and having them delivered

knew id be too tired/big to do xmas shopping around this time, so order all my pressies online last month. all i have to do now is wrap them, which i love doing!
definitely less stressful too. highly recommend it,

A
x

I wrapped about half my presents last night. I love wrapping too :) (prefer unwrapping really though :lol: )

Oh tell me about it! I went into town on saturday to meet my gran, big mistake! The chirstmas lights were being switched on....i was awful we got stuck in the crowds trying to get back to the car, i had tight old of my 6 year old and 4 year old and we couldn't move! I started feeling really panicky because i was having some pains and i was thinking OMG what if i start bleeding now and i am stuck here in this!!! it was awful!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

I had a good day yesterday, went and got my tree but am paying for it today :( Having pains again, can't go to hospital yet though as have to get boys from school, and nobody to watch them yet!!

Hope you're ok Cixes :hug: no more shopping for you - stick to online shopping. It was invented for us pregnant ladies!

Annabanna33 said:
knew id be too tired/big to do xmas shopping around this time, so order all my pressies online last month.

Same here! I knew by the time it gt to December and the shops started to get busy, I wouldn't want to do it so I bought the majority of my stuff weeks ago. I've ordered the last few bits online today and have already wrapped some stuff and put it under the tree.. I'm super organised this year! :D

Im also off to do some Xmas shopping tomorrow.......no doubt will be in pain for the rest of the evening, but I refuse to give in totally just yet :D

I just know despite being so obviously pregnant - that rude, ignorant people will still barge past me like Im invisable.....I mean Im 5.11" and 33 weeks pregnant - not that invisable me thinks :wall:

I'm done! :cheer:

I haven't finished wrapping yet but everything is bought/ordered. Bar four pressies, I got them all online. I can't abide crowded shops and shopping centres at the best of times so I knew as soon as I fell pregnant that it'd be an online spendfest this year. Yes, siree :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back