Christmas Section??

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I know we are only in August but Christmas isnt that far away at all, (140days to be exact) and with this year flying it will be here before we know it. I was wondering when the christmas section is normally added, need to discuss present ideas :D x x

Last edited:
I know we are only in August but Christmas isnt that far away at all, (140days to be exact)
I just want to say: Sod off :):) I'm not a Christmas fan, and it means theres only 132 days until i hit the big 2-7 :lol:

:rotfl:

I'm even more of a Christmas fan this year because my baby girl will be here :dance:
xxx

I know we are only in August but Christmas isnt that far away at all, (140days to be exact)
I just want to say: Sod off :):) I'm not a Christmas fan, and it means theres only 132 days until i hit the big 2-7 :lol:

Lol Nik, i absolutely love Christmas, im like a big kid :) You will have your LO to spoil this year, just think of all the first christmas things that you can get :D x x

Lol Nik, i absolutely love Christmas, im like a big kid :) You will have your LO to spoil this year, just think of all the first christmas things that you can get :D x x
I have bad memories of Christmas, hopefully they can start being replaced. And, i already have started on the shopping, i've bought a Mrs Santa outfit from Mothercare :lol:

I have bad memories of Christmas, hopefully they can start being replaced. And, i already have started on the shopping, i've bought a Mrs Santa outfit from Mothercare :lol:

Im sure all those bad memories will fade away as Christmas is about your LO when you have kids, think thats why im such a big kid :D Aaaawww how cute :) You will have to post pics. I want one for my little missy now :brat: x x

waaahhhhhh M2A

Christmas is a scary thought, the normal hassles plus a new baby. I told my wee 1 that santa will bring her loads of pressies but probs not new baby as he/she will be too wee to enjoy them.

I'm defo gonna start picking things up as I go along, in sales ect.

:)

Ahh christmas i love that time of year not because of presents but because of all the stuff that comes out the decorations the christmas tree the lights the songs the whole lot and this year is gonna be even special because its Alishas first christmas so gonna do the whole house up so its special also got a great idea for when shes older when santa comes into it all my friend does it with her two kids so i thought i would share with you lot.

When the kids are in bed she gets the pies and the milk and the carrots out makes marks in the carrots for like the raindeer and then gets flour and pours its on the floor towards the tv gets some big boots and make foot prints into the flour and the gets a glove and makes a very large hand print

she says the kids love it and go around saying they have proof santa has been to there house

ooops sorry theres me waffling on again christmas best time ever also a time to spend with family and friends

When the kids are in bed she gets the pies and the milk and the carrots out makes marks in the carrots for like the raindeer and then gets flour and pours its on the floor towards the tv gets some big boots and make foot prints into the flour and the gets a glove and makes a very large hand print

she says the kids love it and go around saying they have proof santa has been to there house

my lo will only be days old (hopefully if he's arrived) this xmas but reading that above makes me sooo excited about when hes' a little bit older and its xmas. can't wait!! xxx

Ive just bought some more bits for Little Man and Little Missy, im going to have to put them in a safe place. I get things really early and either forgot about them and find them after Christmas or Adam finds them and decides hes having them now!! x x

Yes I agree! I want Santas Grotto :lol: I have started buying so the countdown is officially on x

I have started buying.

This year is AJ's first proper christmas so it's all the big presents this year.

Bounce and spin zebra.
smartrike.
waybuloo desk and stool, tent and ballpit.
megablox
Clothes
Chocolates.
DVD's

any other ideas though as that dosen't seem alot for a first proper christmas, and can someone tell me weather I can get Zingzillas on DVD, he loves it!!!

I have started buying.

This year is AJ's first proper christmas so it's all the big presents this year.

Bounce and spin zebra.
smartrike.
megablox
Clothes
Chocolates.
DVD's

any other ideas though as that dosen't seem alot for a first proper christmas, and can someone tell me weather I can get Zingzillas on DVD, he loves it!!!

Have you tried looking on amazon for the dvds hunny, you will definetly find them on there x x

I got Odhrán the animal train from Fisher Price for last year Charlene and he loved it, plays with it everyday, but has only took interest in his Zebra the past 3-4 months x

wow that looks good, I'd probably play with that myself :) I need to get him something big though as he's jumperoo is going soon, as he's first cousin was born in June so the only thing i can think of that is close enough to the jumperoo is bounce n spin zebra??? what dya think

I have started buying.

Bounce and spin zebra.
smartrike.
megablox
Clothes
Chocolates.
DVD's

Have you tried looking on amazon for the dvds hunny, you will definetly find them on there x x

Thanks I'll have a look now, Amazon dosen't seem to be treating me well this year though! Waybuloos going extinct I think

Loads od Waybuloo DVD's in Sainsburys :) and you get a free DVD when you buy certain Waybuloo toys from Argos.. The Bounce and Spin zebra I think is for when they're a bit older but Odhrán loves his now, it was literally just in the corner from Christmas until 3-4 months ago but it was well worth the money.. There's other sit on thinsg as well, a vTech turtle and I think another fisher price thing x

oooh this has reminded me that I have some pressies/wrap ect stashed somewhere in the house. I bought really early last year and hid the stuff in different places, and couldn't find it by christmas, we got new windows put in so house was an uproar. Lost one of those big tins of roses too...would be nice if I found it...

:oooo:

No doubt out of date though!

Ohhh I wanted that outfit! I've just clicked on the link that I saved for it even before I knew she was a girl, and it says, "Sorry we cannot find what you are looking for" :'( I'll have to try and get it when Christmas is closer, hopefully they'll have it back in stock xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back