Christmas Eve Boxes

I got some really good Christmas activity packs in B+M today. I think they were £1 each. They are going in the two youngest girls boxes and I'm going to get some trashy mags nearer the time for my eldest DD.

How is everyone getting on with their boxes?

I got 3 dvd's to go in each one. PJ's all bought. Mugs bought, just need hot choc sachets and marshmallows!

I like the idea, but I have mostly covered thes things in their stockings already for xmas morning, including pj's etc. We always get xmas glasses for the table for them to use.
How about those wiggly xmas curly straws the ones you reuse and washup, bet disney store does them...i

For the 2 year old harry, how about xmas stickers, my 1 year old loves them...

How about new tootbrushes? we always got a new one in my stocking every year...

The 3 DVDs I'm getting are: Xmas carol, the snowman
& polar express. :) x

The DVD's I got are Jack Frost, Santa Claus the Movie and The Polar Express.

I love the idea of stickers for Harry. He loves stickers at the moment too.

Toothbrushes are also a great idea. B+M have got some great cheap kids ones.

Do this every yr love it I get my lo a Santa key aswel as don't have fireplace so magic key needed to hang on the front door aww I love Xmas xx

aaw that's so cute! Does anyone do the Elf on a Shelf? I saw it on Pinterest & thinking of doing it for Doodles x

We did our own version of Elf on a shelf last year. AJ loved it and we'll be doing it again this year.
Eddie Elf will be arriving on December 1st with the Christmas decorations, advent calendars and AJ's new Christmas bedding.

We do funny things with Eddie through until Christmas eve, this year we will include making reindeer dust and baking cookies for Santa. Eddie leaves us on Christmas Eve and leaves Christmas PJ's for little ones.

Because we do this we wont be doing a Christmas eve box as we'll be doing things throughout December. I like to save the excitement for Christmas morning and we have plenty of little traditions going on already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back