Positive OPK christmas eve, am i in the 2WW?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
I am new to all this OPK business but thought i would give it a try after my chemical pregnancy as didnt have a clue when my day 1 was!

Anyhow i got a lovely positive OPK on Christmas Eve so do you reckon i am in the 2WW yet?

Got my BFP on 4th Dec and then started bleeding afew days later which would mean i OV around day 17-18 i think?

Also we BD'd the night before christmas eve and Christmas Day so do you think i caught my little eggy?

My boobies have been really sore which is a new one on me for OV as well

You could be just in the 2WW or you may be ovulating today. There is very good chance that you could have conceived BDing when you did as Christmas day was most likely when you ovulated. Good luck!! :pray:

My boobs have been sore since ovulation too. I say boobs, but i mean boob, its just the left thats hurting! lol. :lol:

Hey nw1 we must be about the same point as I think I OV'd somewhere between Xmas Eve and Boxing Day although I didn't test this cycle.

Fingers crossed!
+++

When I put my +ve OPK on Fertility Friend it says you will ov between that day and the day after next, so in your case between Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Have everything crossed for you (and Rosebay) as you timed the bd'ing well. I ov'd on Boxing Day so fingers crossed for us all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back