Choroid Cysts and Short Nasal Bone

shaiblock

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am new to this so I'm just going to explain what I'm going through. Recently I had my 20 week ultrasound and everything looked okay other than the fact that my baby has bilateral choroid plexus cysts on his brain and a short nasal bone. I am told these are both markers for down syndrome and I am meeting with another doctor for genetic counseling on the 27th to discuss further testing options to get a definite answer. I am freaking out as this is my first baby and everything was going so well before this. My excitement of having my sweet baby boy has dwindled to swollen eyes from crying so much. My quad screen was negative: 1:3900 for Down syndrome and 1:23000 for trisomy 18. Less than 1% for both. i'm just looking for any consolation or anything mommas who have had these same issues with their babies. Anything will Help!

I cant help as not been through what your going through but i would ask if your hospital offers the harmony test. It's non vaisve just a blood test. This will give you an answer. However you can have it done privately but its not cheap. Lots of ladies on here have had it done and rated it as they didnt want the cvc or what ever its called. Do you have a partner you can talk to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back