CHIT CHAT!

Yes i do with the purple ones!!! although sometimes im too impatient and like you said chomp chomp chomp!!!!! lol

Ive just eaten another creme egg!! gona be looking like one soon!

Also just ordered nachos from take away hmmmmmm yum yum yum!

Us lot sure do like to talk about food dont we?!!!!!! LOL

LOL, we sure do as long as it's of the non healthy variety! :lol:

I had another creme egg this afternoon too. I think we should start up the 'Creme Egg Appreciation Soceity'!! :lol:

lauramum01 said:
Nikki,
ripping the bag open only to discover the little f**kers are all individually wrapped. I swore in the street :twisted:

You can get some bags where they are not wrapped, thoyugh have only been lucky enough to find them twice. Bet a man devised that!! I buy a pack thinking that they will last me for a while as I'll only eat one at a time, but they are usually gone in one fell swoop :(

Beanie,
The first one I picked up and unwrapped was wrapped twice. :roll:
It was a skinny non chocolate eating person that done this. They are out to get us.

My chinese was lovely. It was a buffet so I had a bit of everything. It was a hen night so I have come back with a pair of wings and a halo.
The other hens are away to 'club de mar' which is a bit much for me so I came home with the mums and am now waiting on dh to come home from his poker night (stag).

My Jess is at her grannies tonight so Im going to get into my bed soon and not resurface for quite some time. Just in case anyone thinks Ive disapeared.

Laura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back