I hate this 2WW bit - i'm in Limbo

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Don't you just hate this 2WW!

I haven't had a period since 22nd December now due to the pregnancy I lost, and so I have been guessing dates to TTC this month. I have no symptoms other than really crappy skin and the right grumps!! I even did a cheepy Ebay test this am and got a BFN, which I knew it would be...I have soo missed the window this month. I hoped AF would arrive on friday 9th, but with only 4 days to go and no symptoms it's not looking good.

I am soooo depressed , we just got back from town shopping and I was soo good not wanting an easter egg on sunday, and now I got Thorntons coconut ice and mini eggs, and have eaten half of them, and as OH is off today, I have snuck up into bed and am quietly moping by myself !!!

I feel like I'm in limbo, been pregnant for almost 3 mths and now back to the start again and don't think getting pregnant again will be as easy as I hoped.

Sorry needed to publicly wallow there for a bit.... rant over - JJ
Anyone else feel the same this month?

Last edited:
Not in the same boat, but just wanted to give some :hug:

Big hugs chick! x I hope you're in this month! x x

arr hun hope ur ok. i am feeling kind of the same i have mc twice now since dec got my first af 26 march so back to trying again but i just hate the fact am not still pregnant and mega worried that if i get pregnant again this month its just going to happen again. so i just feel its all abit s**t at the mo. i really hope it works out for u very soon lots of love x

:hug: hope that you get your bfp and a healthy pregnancy soon. Fingers crossed for you this month.

Hey hon,

Sorry ur feeling like this - as u know I was in the same boat until my BFP and even tho I've had a BFP am worried sick that mc will happen again.

Anything we go through all of this for is so worth it tho. Thinking of u xxx

Thanks Girls, sorry I was a moaning minnie earlier!! sometimes it helps just to tell someone how you feel.

I have had a sleep and OH cooked us all tea !!!!!! (even if it was his fallback meal of chips and cupboard tinned meat pie!!) bless him, and feeling a bit happier.

Your right girls it will so be worth it X

Hayels - got a lucky feeling for your this month! :dust::clover:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you JJ. Glad you're feeling better, I so remember that TWW, not the best times eh :hug:xx

Last edited:
It's not fun is it. I still feel in limbo on cd47.

I hope you get a lovely bfp.

hope you get your bfp again soon. im sure it wont be too much longer.

there seems to be a baby boom on here at the minute and i have a feeling you will be one of them.

xxx

Hope you get your BFP really soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back