CHIT CHAT!

I can't stay awake long enough to watch the ends of films!! :shock:

I've had Flight Plan for nearly a month now and still not watched it!

Flight plan was good, I knew she was not going mad and she kicks arse!

i was hoping jodie foster would die lol

her voice is to annoying

oh and steph....will send narnia after the weekend!!!

The new Narnia is crap I think- prefer the old one!

hi, so the ear piercing thread has gone lol..
thank god for that
iv just been shoppin all day in town just me and Dior :) was nice and i got my self lots of stuff :) nails done new clothes (maternity) :( ear ring ect. and i was on strict orders not to spend any money on Dior (its my bday money ) and i always want to spend every penny on her lol...

21st on wednesday

zor-el im happy for u... wish i was engaged me and kris been together 3yrs but hes never asked :( and i wont ask him lol but im still waiting x x x

wont be on much now for the next week as im not in wrk x x

take care x x

oh and i took Dior swimming for the first time she loved it :) defo be going again she looked soooo cute in lil pink bikini and there were lots of other parents and there babies...

oh and i took Dior to soft ball centre last week and for the first time ever i seen a lil 3yr old girl hurt my baby she pinched dior then sqeezed her cheeks Dior looked at me and sed mama with tears in her eyes reachin out for a hug it broke my heart the girl sed "i hate fat babies" i really wanted to flick her!!!!! :x

first.time.daddy said:
oh and steph....will send narnia after the weekend!!!

WOOHOO thanx Dan!!! :D :D

:D
Aw dionne glad she enjoyed her swim! cant wait to take jamie swimming, must have been horrible to see another child hurt Dior! :( bless her!

mmmmmmm just ate a cadbury cream egg!! :D

Dionne I would've flicked the 3 year olds mum if I was you!!!
xx

mmmmmmm just ate a cadbury cream egg!!

Ooooooo, I had one of those earlier, love them.

So, how do you eat yours???????????

LOL well....... I bite the top off and lick out the inside!!!!!! yuuuummmm!!

What about everyone else........ HOW DO YOU EAT YOURS???!!!!

LOL

I nibble it! Try to make it last as long as I can cos I'm tight and I hate spendin money on things as small as a creme egg!!!
xx

Yep, i'm the same as you Steph. 'BITE, LICK, SWALLOW' Oo-er! :lol:

as quick as poss, then straight onto the flake, then crunchie, then buttons etc...yes I crave chocolate, never liked it before but Rubie must lol

Dionne, i hope the 3 yr olds mother told her off, thats disgusting a 3yr old should really know better.

ooh i was so cross when i read your post :evil:

Nikki,
Ive just ate a bag of the mini ones. Mmmmmm. I was in boots buying lippy for a hen night im just leaving for and i grabbed them as im hungry, walking up the street ripping the bag open only to discover the little f**kers are all individually wrapped. I swore in the street :twisted:

They are all gone now. That should do me till I get to the chinese.

I love Chinese food as well as creme eggs, i'm really jealous now!

I would like to know why they have to individually wrap those mini creme eggs, it would be alot more civilised not too wrap them, so we can eat them quicker!
I bought some of those mini caramel eggs too & have tried my best to slowly suck them til they've melted but just can't do it -chomp,chomp,chomp! :lol: bit like not being able to suck on fruit pastilles, Can anyone actually do that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back