Am I silly?

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Afternoon Ladies

I just thought I would share this with you and see if anyone else has done the same lol?

Ok so Im food shopping yesterday in Morrisons and walk past the pregnancy tests (can u guess whats coming)....anyway apart from sore boobs and tiredness havent really felt that pregnant.......worry that theres nothing in there, the usual..........so buys me a test and did it in Morrisons toilets (eeeew!!) like its bad enough I cant even wait to get home!!

Thankfully two massive pink lines appeared almost instantly, god knows what Id have done if not!!

OH just laughed at me (after asking how much it cost lol!!) :)

Very strange lol........just thought Id share with you my moment of madness......or is it quite normal?? x

I did tests just before my 12 week scan as I was paranoid I wasn't pregnant anymore lol its ok hun x

Ha glad its not just me then lol......its so weird cos you just dont feel PG do ya?

OH thinks Im a nutter :) dont think hes far wrong lol x

I lost count how many pregnancy tests I did with my first pregnancy, did less with my second. My DH thought I was nuts. I had a BFP 2 days ago but won't move into this section until I've done anther tomorrow. (I also did tests before first appointments with the midwife and Dr - just in case). xx

Ah thanks Girlies, makes me feel so much better!

I just can't wait to get a bump and feel my bean moving around then I'll stop doing tests lol :) x

You're not alone - I must have done about a zillion tests since we got our BFP :) Last one was about 2 days ago... and I'm sure it won't be the last!
Huge congrats on you BFP :) Xx

Thanks Bead and huge congrats on your BFP too :) all of them ha :) xx

Oh Yes.. but i had some test left at home... so did a test and panicked as the lines wernt very strong after getting a stronger one before, and then realised i had used a Ovulation Test... so after i went and got my home test out and the lines were really really strong!

i still walk past the tests at tesco and have a look!

Haha I did one last night to 'double check' - you're not alone! :)

I have been doing testы since before my period was due and still do one every morning, just to check that HCG levels havent dropped. Husband suggested I stop doing tests as I am going for a scan on Thursday. But I ordered more last Friday anyway :)

Last edited:
Wow think of all the pennies we must have spent on tests oops!!

Haha lol on the ovulation test Kelly :)

Think Ill stop now until my scan............or maybe just a little one before scan :)

ha xx

Lol I was the same I just love seeing the lovely pink lines , I've just about managed to stop .

Oooohhhh... I have about 4 ebay cheapies left in my drawer...... Which I'm gonna keep and sent to someone in TTC after my 12 week scan of course (just in case I have a wobble ha ha)

I think we are all the same and need some kind of reassurance to believe its real. :)

its funny u shud mention that i have a spare one upstairs and u never guess what i am about to do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back