chinese gender calender

winnie89

Reaction score
has anyone seen this website apparently based on ur age and month of conception you can predict what gender ur having

check it out and see if ur right?

i'm predicted to have a girl but i wont find out for a week!

It was right with my 1st but says I'm having a girl this time but I'm convinced its a boy won't know till 27th tho.

Ive done a couple and all say its a girl, find out 2 wees today! XX

i apparently conceived on 31st may, which would make a girl but i dont have a regular cycle and have no idea when i ovulated, so if Pip wasn't conceived until 1st june, its a boy.

2 weeks to find out!

see we worked it out and i conceived in June so it means i'm having a girl but i dont know whether it's a load of crap or there is some reason to it

It predicted a boy for me:) will find out on Friday:) How exciting!

im predicted a girl but i feel its a boy xxx

I'm predicted a boy! And feel like its a boy, staying team yellow though so ages till we find out!xx

I'm predicted a boy, and I've said since the start I've had the feeling its a boy only got to wait til Thursday & hopefully find out :) xxx

Ohhh I am predicted a boy.. I feel like its a boy but remaining team yellow! Can't wait to find out :) x

It predicted a girl for me, and I'm having a girl! :)

Mine worked :) I did it a few weeks before the scan and it said boy. I also did the other old wives tales and they all said boy. And guess what... It's a boy!! :D

Oooh interesting! Mines predicting a boy but I've always felt like we are having a girl! Plus I thought girl going by the nub theory on the scan.

It's our first so don't mind either but we have decided to stay team yellow so won't know for a little while yet!!

Predicted girl for me and that's what they said at the 21 week scan :)

It's predicted a boy for me... will find out whether that's right on Thursday :)

We had 20 week scan today and decided to stay in Team Yellow, the test predicts a girl.....I guess it has a 50% chance of being right!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back