Baby gender predictor

My iphone is not working, so I can't get the app, but I've done 4 online predictor tests, 2 said boy, 2 said girl - so none the wiser!

Yeah they are quite random the whole predictor tests though I have done two online tests and both said boy so I will see if they are right in December :)
If you want me to try for you on this test send me your details xx

Yes, thank you, that would be great! I was born in October 1976 and conceived in April 2011. Thank you!

Would you mind doing mine please :) I was born in April 1988, and i conceived Mach 2011.

Thankyou :)

x x

Yes, thank you, that would be great! I was born in October 1976 and conceived in April 2011. Thank you!

no problemo.....it's predicting that your LO is going to be a boy :)

Thank you! For some reason I have a feeling it's going to be a girl (although I don't mind either way), so it will be interesting to see what the 20 week scan says!

This sounds like fun, be interested to know if it works! Could you do mine for me please. I was born July 1983 and conceived this baby in March. I have my 20week scan on the 28th of this month so will be able to tell you if it worked then! xxx

OK Dee your prediction has come out as a.........boy! Keep me posted on your exciting news on the 28th! Xxx

Only just noticed that you had answered, so sorry for the delay! Just want to say thanks for the prediction. Funny as i'm convinced it's a girl!! A week today and i will know the truth!!!!! :dance: Will of course let everyone know once i've found out! Thanks hun. xxx

are you going to find out at your scan forest? xx

Nope not at the moment....we'll see how we feel at the scan on Monday but I have wanted to save the surprise for babies labour day.....have really wanted to find out the last few days though :)

Hold out!! stay team yellow!! :cheer: theres a thread on here with yellow support if u need it :) its hard not to find out but can be helpful during labour :)

Hold out!! stay team yellow!! :cheer: theres a thread on here with yellow support if u need it :) its hard not to find out but can be helpful during labour :)

Thanks I think I will read the yellow thread again and make a promise to myself we won't find out!! I am sooo impatient! Xx

If you really don't wanna find out deep down then you may regret it if u do.. Obv the choice is urs and it's not a bad thing to find out don't get me wrong.. Just I regretted finding out with the girls that's y I was adamant I wasn't finding out with this one :) I've bumped the thread for u so u dont have to find it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back