Baby gender predictor

ForestLas80

Reaction score
My friend was trying to guess the sex of my baby the other day but said there was an app that her friend used to predict the babies sex and it was right. I downloaded it and have tried predicting my babies gender and it is what I predict-a boy. I went through all my friends and families babies over last few years, added the mums year and month of birth and the month of conception and all the outcomes were correct?!!! I know it's only a probability calculator but it's fun to try!! On the iPhone app store it's the yellow icon with Chinese writing on it. Let me know if it's right for you if u have it or tell me our year/month of birth and the conception month of our LO and I can tell u what it predicts :) xxx

I tried an online one a while back and it was right for me :D

is it the yellow one with chinese writing and a dummy on it? £0.69 ?

cant find it if it isnt that one.. could you do it for me? my bday is jan 1986
jaycee was concieved sept 2003 and elyssa was concieved aug 2006.. this baby was concieved feb 2011.. team yellow.. but would be interesting to see if the first two are right and what it says for this one :)

cant find it if it isnt that one.. could you do it for me? my bday is jan 1986
jaycee was concieved sept 2003 and elyssa was concieved aug 2006.. this baby was concieved feb 2011.. team yellow.. but would be interesting to see if the first two are right and what it says for this one :)

Yes the yellow one with Chinese writing on it.

Jaycee predicted a girl- right
Elyssa predicted a boy- wrong!
LO on it's way-predicted a.....girl! We shall see,eh?

It was only 50% right for you! I see how it works...alternates gender every month...so an aug and sep conception would always be opposite!

i done this and it said boy for us,but we are having a girl lol x

Can you see what it says mine is please?? May 1981 & we conceived April this year......... My youngest son was conceived December 1998 & my eldest son was conceived September 1997 Thanks :) x x

This sounds like fun, be interested to know if it works! Could you do mine for me please. I was born July 1983 and conceived this baby in March. I have my 20week scan on the 28th of this month so will be able to tell you if it worked then! xxx

My iphone is not working, so I can't get the app, but I've done 4 online predictor tests, 2 said boy, 2 said girl - so none the wiser!

Can you see what it says mine is please?? May 1981 & we conceived April this year......... My youngest son was conceived December 1998 & my eldest son was conceived September 1997 Thanks :) x x

OK here's your results.....
Eldest son would have been predicted to be a....girl!
Youngest son predicted to be a boy :)
LO on the way predicted to be a........girl!! Let me know what you end up having. So exciting!!

This sounds like fun, be interested to know if it works! Could you do mine for me please. I was born July 1983 and conceived this baby in March. I have my 20week scan on the 28th of this month so will be able to tell you if it worked then! xxx

OK Dee your prediction has come out as a.........boy! Keep me posted on your exciting news on the 28th! Xxx

My iphone is not working, so I can't get the app, but I've done 4 online predictor tests, 2 said boy, 2 said girl - so none the wiser!

Yeah they are quite random the whole predictor tests though I have done two online tests and both said boy so I will see if they are right in December :)
If you want me to try for you on this test send me your details xx

Last edited:

OK here's your results.....
Eldest son would have been predicted to be a....girl!
Youngest son predicted to be a boy :)
LO on the way predicted to be a........girl!! Let me know what you end up having. So exciting!!

Thank you :) In all fairness I had to guess when I conceived my first son! My dates was messed up as I was a teenager, I was given several due dates but because I had Pre-eclampsia I was induced a few weeks early (cant remember exactly how many) but he came out at 8lb! So I've always thought none of the dates added up over him :)

I will let you know for sure around 1st Aug, fingers crossed its right :) Thanks again x x

Lol its all for entertainment purposes really.. theres no way dates etc would decide gender its the spermies and when you bd at ovulation.. Fun to try though :) Thanks!

Yeah def for fun, the waiting and guessing is part of the fun of waiting for the baby to arrive? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back