Childrens aprons!

Could I have one with the cup cake material saying 'Ella Boo' age 1-3 please? How much are they and how do we pay? PayPal?

So tonight I've finished the two for Annie, Bearsmummys one for O, and one of two for Lovisa. Photos to follow.

Annie can I check its Lucy Lu and Ella Boo for the names?
Thanks
Emma xx

Last edited:
bcded1bf-f90d-199b.jpg

bcded1bf-f91d-fcf0.jpg

bcded1bf-f92e-304c.jpg

They are gorgeous :) I had to try mine on Odhrán, I couldn't wait until Christmas, he was doing twirls lol very happy customer xx

Perfect :) plenty of length in it too so it will fit him for a good while x

Yeah Islas swamped her! :) Got some more to post today!

thanks
Emma

Got mine this morning ( well Dolly's lol) and it's gorgeous thank you xxxx

Emma, are you going to sell aprons off the fb page? We could all leave our thanks there to show your items are good and customers are over the moon with them x

That would be great thanks! I've not got many "likes" yet. I've put some photos up already.

Glad you love it Lanny :)
Annie: yours are in the post!

Found an adult template online so gonna give that a go!

Emma xxx

Thanks so much hon - I was just about to ask whether you'd be able to do me one the same as Ella's but adult size with 'Mummy' on it! x

Last edited:
^^ That would be gorgeous lol if you get it you have to post a picture of you both x

these are so lovely, I would love to order some for friends LOs for xmas, really lovely pressies to give. I will get thinKing (and ask OH how the money is looking!) and pm. You've got a great little business going here. Especially like the idea of mummy and daddy matching aprons too!!
x

Thanks so much hon - I was just about to ask whether you'd be able to do me one the same as Ella's but adult size with 'Mummy' on it! x

Lol I keep nagging Emma to make me one hehe I think they are fab.
I love Esmé's, can't wait till I recieve hers in the post and put it on her:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back