Childrens aprons!

Esoames

Reaction score
I've been busy making aprons for my daughter and her little friend George. They both have play kitchens so it's perfect to carry on the play.

What do you think?
bcded1bf-fa5f-d456.jpg

bcded1bf-fa70-bcb4.jpg

bcded1bf-fa8c-96a9.jpg

Going to make another for my friends little girl who is 18months, loving making things for a change!

Thanks for looking
Emma xx

---
-

They are beautiful hun, top one is my favourite.
Are you thinking of making any to sell? x

They are beautiful hun, top one is my favourite.
Are you thinking of making any to sell? x

My husband said I should! I enjoy making things, like these, tote bags and taggys. I'd only want £3 posted for an apron x

---
-

They are fab! I would take an apron if you were making for other people x

can i buy one?? and can u personalise? madison sewed or stitched on front pocket?? i dont mind paying for profit either at all hun! u have to make a wee bit fr urself! :lol: xx

I would pay more tbh.. you would make a few £ on eBay hun, definitely x

I want one with Odhráns name now lol for their little kitchens at xmas :yay:

They are fab! I would take an apron if you were making for other people x

I'll be happy to make one :) it would be cream with a coloured pocket. It's Velcro strap and neck bit. I'll add some photos of what pockets I can do.

What age would you want? I use a 3-5 year old template but shorten everything to suit 1-3ish. My daughter is modelling the shortest one and she's ten months old.

Emma x

Yes that would be fab :yay: and it doesn't matter about his name, we could always buy an iron on transfer (would be a good idea for you too if you were to start selling lots of them :) ) xx

The 1-3 would probably fit him xx

can i buy one?? and can u personalise? madison sewed or stitched on front pocket?? i dont mind paying for profit either at all hun! u have to make a wee bit fr urself! :lol: xx

Awww thanks :) I could cut your madisons name and stitch it along the top and include a pocket as well. Like in a rainbow shape. I have lots of flowery and spotty fabrics. If you go to facebook and look for hazel and emmas baby gifts most of my fabric is on there. I only have large amounts of cream, yellow, funky purple (which is on my facebook page) but I can get some more plain fabrics x

ooh ooh id like madison in 3-5 yrs old cos shes so tall and dont matter if its a bit big!!

ur v talented hun xx

omg im excited!

this is madisons kitchen shes getting so i wud leave it up to you :)

i trust ya!;)

Attachments

• 518ALmwWlyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    518ALmwWlyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 6
Ok, I'll get on it! Husband is away this week and next week so I've got loads of time :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back