chewing on baby wipes

Kimbo

Reaction score
Nappy changes are a nightmare now, she won't let me changer her and will roll around so I can't get the nappy on.
I've even given up once and just moved the rug out the way because I couldn't be bothered fighting with her!
The only thing that will keep her there is if i give her a baby wipe... I don't know why but if I let her bite on a baby wipe then she will lie there happily. It won't do her any harm will it??

Have you tried giving her the whole pack of wipes... thats what I use to disract Corey other wise a nappy change will take hours!! He has chewed/sucked on wipes before, I hope/assume it wont hurt them!!

Logie loves chewing on baby wipes. I normally let him to keep him still! He loves playing with the whole pack and pulling all the wipes out as well!
I've noticed my friends baby enjoys chewing them too!

I don't think it will hurt, as long as they aren't biting bits off and swallowing them :D

I remember nappy changes with James once he could walk, I used to have to follow him around the room trying to change his nappy whilst he was running away. I'm not looking forward to that stage!

Kimbo said:
Nappy changes are a nightmare now, she won't let me changer her and will roll around so I can't get the nappy on.
I've even given up once and just moved the rug out the way because I couldn't be bothered fighting with her!
The only thing that will keep her there is if i give her a baby wipe... I don't know why but if I let her bite on a baby wipe then she will lie there happily. It won't do her any harm will it??

Sounds just like Imogen and every nappy change we have!

I give her a packet of unopened wipes to play with or give her a toy while im changing her.

I give Cally my keys, my phone or the tv remote. Not sure about it causing any harm but it can't taste nice - bleurgh, but I guess it makes their breath smell of perfume lol. Plus they cost money and I am turning into a right skinflint lol

I let Angel suck on wipes. You can hear her really draining it too. A full pack will not distract her!

:rotfl: Are ALL babies the same?! Kathryn would be in heaven if I let her suck on wipes as often as she wants to!

Caitlyn will try, she'll pik the wipes up and put them in her mouth, but nooo i dont like it, so i take them off her lol. give her something else tho

glenn does it too, my morgan used to do it when she was a baby too, they love them dont they!

i had a suck of one to see what the fuss is about :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
they're actually tastless, just smell strong!

glad rhiannon isnt the only one. lol
I have to make her giggle or sing to her sometimes to stop her standing up or rolling about. pain the the ass!!!

hehe rose does exactly this. i give her the baby wipes to play with which keeps her from crawling off but i have had to learn to change a nappy on her while she's on her tummy in crawling position. so much easier when they cant roll over.
glad she's not the only one like this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back