Cheri22's BLOG

KayKav

Reaction score
Hiya,
Just sent off for a prediction, but also read Cheri's BLOG.

She talks about 'positive thinking', and how beneficial this can be.

What does everyone think?

I've purposely not being looking at 'baby' things, at all - as i don't want to jinx anything! But maybe this is creating negative thoughts! (Maybe i'm thinking about this a little bit too much, or obsessing!)

Yes - I'm definately going slowly mad!!!

That is interesting! I also try to avoid anything baby related incase I 'jinx' it, but I have to admit I browsed the Argos catalogue for cots and moses baskets the other day. It filled me with joy and excitement at the time! Then afterwards I felt sad. I think Im going to start saying these encouraging words in my head, 'I am going to get pregnant and I have a baby soon!' Perhaps this will fill me with positivity! :cheer:

There may be something in it, if only if it makes you fel more confident you feel calmer etc.

Funnily enough when I did get pregnant my life had been baby centred for a couple of weeks, with a friends little one having her first birthday party the weekend before I found out and me getting presents ready for that from a group of friends and I, making arrangements with OH to go to the party, cuddling babies at the party etc :lol:

I avoid everything that is baby related because the fall each month is getting harder and harder. It's difficult to think positive when everyone around you is getting pregnant and you're not.

I read her blog - Im not sure she was saying surround yourself with baby stuff - her angle was more that, after you BD (and when you are laying there for the advised 20mins or so, if you do that) try to visualise the sperm travelling into your uterus and up the fallopian tubes and meeting with the egg. Thats was what she meant about positive thinking (or on the bit I read anyway). I think it makes some people relax more and makes the 20mins go faster, as you have something to think about rather than, when can i move about/go to sleep!

ohhh... looks like im not the only one looking on ebay for twin Pushchairs and cots on sale right now. LOL. went into a new shop thats just been built they have the cutest dark pine cot, matching moses basket and change table for $250 right now!!! :lol: Lol oh good what am i doing :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back