Not this time :(

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

The witch got me this morning! :roll:

I'm gutted because I was feeling really positive about it all this month.

I'm beginning to think it's never gonna be my time. I just can't see me with my own baby.:roll:

I've decided to take a break from here (no offense to all you fantastic ladies!) because thinking about TTC is driving me mad! :wall2:

I'll be popping in from time to time but I seriously need to start relaxing about all this.

Thanks girls!

xxxx

Big hugs hun! Sorry she got u! Hope you get bfp next month x

I am really sorry she got you Claire was hoping so much it would be your month.

Keep in touch and message me via facebook if you ever want to chat or blow off some steam, it will happen for you stay positive x

Thanks Vicky!

This is the most gutted i've been since we started TTC which is why I know I need a break. It's all beginning to get to me! My OH is gutted too because we really thought this would be our month.

He's now going to buy a home fertility test! I'm scared to death thats it won't work properly and he'll think it's his fault we haven't concieved but he's insistant that we need to rule it out which is true. Plus i'm getting him 2 tests incase the first one doesn't work properly.

I think i'm also going to buy some 'proper' pregnancy vitamins when we go shopping tonight because i've only ever taken just folic acid.

I'll be back to let you know how my OH gets on with his test!

Good luck everyone! :)

xxx

Oh Clairebear Im new here so dont know you but I am so sorry for you hope to see you bac with good news big hug and hope the break de-stresses you xxx

Oh CB Im sorry to hear she got you! I totally know where your coming from re the break too abd hope you find yourself more relaxed and chilled out by having a little while off actively TTC!

Best Wishes and stay in touch xxx

Sorry she got you hun...maybe a break is just what you need, seems a few of us are feeling like that this month. If and probably WHEN I get my AF next week I am going to try and completely forget we are TTC, just have more sex and hopefully get my BFP. Lets hope it works for all of us.
Good luck to you babe. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back