positive thoughts.

hayley

Reaction score
Hi All

Do you think negative thoughts can prevent a person becoming pregnant? The reason i ask is... for the last few months of trying I have been telling myself i'm never going to get a BFP. At the end of every cycle I get my AF which proves my thoughts. Then the other nite I was thinking to myself..... if i was more positive.. such as, telling myself this month I WILL get pregnant - maybe i will.

We've decided not to test for ovulation but just BD every other day for us (not to make a baby) We started to BD as soon as my Af finished. I know i'm not due to Ovulate for another week but i'm thinking positive thoughts... i'm not peeing on an ovulation kit... we're enjoying making love for US! and i am going to get pregnant.

what do you think?
can't do any harm....

Sounds like a good idea to me - we said something similar this month too.....we had loads of fun BD and treated ourselves to a few takeaways, early nights etc and made it fun.

However, I ovulated at the end of last week and now I am back to wondering if I am pregnant or not which I said i wouldn't do this month. However I keep thinking I will be this month just to keep myself possitive and then if I'm not then I will look at it as not my time rather than a BFN.

Lots of love and baby dust

Hi Kerry

Can't do any harm...

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

How did you get your ticker working? I followed all the instruction, created my ticket, copy and pasted the ticker code next to my signature name in profiles but it has come up as my ticker code and not the actual ticker.

BABY DUST**************************************

did you use the right code, they give you an option of an email one and a forum one - I made the mistake first tim eof using the email / web code and mine looked like yours!!

Good luck

thanks - i'll give it another go. I probably used the wrong code.

Hi ladies

I am still waiting for my af - it's day 37 now since my brown stuff and 32 from the day of blood - I tested today and got a BFN so am going to go and buy some chocolate to cheer myself up, lol!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back