My Brooke prediction - UPDATED

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

This is the same as Cheri22 prediction but is by a lovely lady by the name of Brooke, obviously! - I actually found her on Cheri22's site.

This is my prediction:

Hi Karen, I'm getting this summer, conception or BFP. They show a BOY coming in.
Blessings,
-Brooke

I have just emailed off my photo to her today and so hoping that she can give me a clearer prediction.

If nothing comes of it though, I am feeling elated and feel that I have something to focus on now. Not going to be as stressed out now!

Happy Happy Happy - I feel positive again, and what a lovely surprise after my rant yesterday! :D

I had another reply from Brooke today after sending off my photo to her. She has been able to be more accurate with my predication and now says:

Hi Karen.....I'm getting "late summer" closer to August, for conception or BFP. Looks like a BOY is coming in!
-Brooke

Im still not taking any of it as a sure thing but am not as stressed about getting my BFP anymore. Ill still chart and BD as much as poss but have my fingers crossed that Aug is Hubby and my month! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back