• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cheri got back to me :)

skairdykat

Reaction score
This is what she is saying now

Thank you for being so patient with me while I got back to your reading. They still show the same girl connection but they have updated the month to also include JULY... so this can either be birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

So if I get caught in JULY I would get my BFP in AUGUST which ties in with what Jennyrenny said the other day :shock: She also said girl too.

OMG That's amazing!!!

I havent had a reply from her yet.

Very happy for you and I really hope both predictions are right :)

:pray: :pray:

Ooh good luck hun!

I emailed Cheri yesterday as she had predicted mid Feb for me to ovulate or test - obviously I did not get pregnant then so I wondered if she saw anything different for me now? I was also worried as I lost a baby that would have been conceived mid Feb but 5 years ago, I hoped that wasnt the child she was seeing for me. This was her reply:

Thanks fo rhte update. They still refere to the same child as previous and still link me to same month, so would have to stick with it being factored in. When we originally emailed you did mention a m/c so it was already taken into conisderation when factoring in the pregnancy order:)

Have you tried my positive thinking techniques in regards to trying to concieve? I have posted it on my blog, and on the right side listed under labels you will find a link to it there:)

So she still see's Feb for me, I hope this now means to give birth as that would mean getting pregnant in May :pray: I hope I dont have to wait til next Feb to conceive :? God I am praying that I really do get the baby girl and then baby boy she sees for us! :pray:

Cheri is a baby psychic! :lol: We are all mad yes. If you go to Cheri22.com you will see more there!

wow hope it is true .
how did u get a reading from them are they on the forum ??

No its not on the forum. If you go to Cheri22.com you will see what she does there. She has been spot on for quite a few people on here, she has also been totally wrong as well! She does free predictions but there is a very long waiting list. However if you pay a fee of $7 Canadian Dollars (she lives in Canada) which is approx £4 for a Bypass Prediction, she will give you a reading within a few weeks. You have to pay with Paypal and email her with a few details (it explains on her website) she will then tell you how many children she sees for you, what sex they are and when you are likely to conceive, get a BFP or give birth. She also gives a long description of what your child will be like. :D

Its all good fun, but I wouldnt take it too seriously. It can be very disappointing if she what she predicts doesnt happen.

This isnt someone we are affiliated with in anyway.......some people find her good but its a matter of opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back