Cheesed off husband

Clarebo

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing this - We've been ttc'ing for four months and my husband admitted last night that he's feeling a bit like a sperm machine. My view is that the more we do it, the better, even if we may not really feel like it! I know that I'm becoming slightly obsessed but I really want it to happen sooner rather than later!

Yep Clare my boy's been the same. I want a baby right now whereas he would be happy to wait a while so I've been careful not to be openly obsessed about it to him but a couple of times he has said things like you only want me for my sperm. Since coming off depo I haven't had a proper cycle so was best in my opinion to bd everyday to catch whatever little egg might happen to float by. It has been quite an exhausting (but fun) 7 months! I think he started to realise I was obsessed when firstly I started taking zinc, pumpkin seeds, agnes castus etc and then moved on to making him eat tons of tuna and then zinc tablets. Bless him he is a sweetie, dutifully eating whatever pregnancy guarenteer I throw at him next!

Aren't men supposed to want sex 10 times a day or something, I thought it would be most men's dream...

x

That's what I thought too! They should automatically be up for it I say.

My fiance is great hes a sex machine and actually enjoys it all the time! He has only ever turned me down once since we have been together and that was when he had the dreaded 'Man-flu'! :lol:

I must be one of the lucky ones! :D

Hey girls, My husband is the exact opposite I think. If fact I think he wants me for my eggs! lol :lol: He makes comments (during the BD, sorry TMI) like "I want to have a baby with you, maybe this will be the one." Isn't that sweet. Nothing gets me in the mood like baby talk! lol I took a vacation recently and I hope it helped me to calm down a bit and not think on ttc as much. When I returned we BD like crazy. Now I am 8 days til testing. I hope this is our month. I am always thinking of ways to surprise him with a BFP!
The last few days I have been feeling sick in the evenings and I have been extraordinarily grouchy. (Really pissed) I little tenderness in bbs. Maybe it's my turn!

Christie_gce, yay we test on the same date this month.

I was absolutely positive that this was the month as i have been really feeling weird. But went for an ultrasounds yesterday due to starting fertility treatment and they didnt say they could see anything weird (ie a baby) on the screen so i'm guessing i'm not. Do you think theyd tell if i caught this month? Would they tell me? I'd only have been 2 weeks gone.

Either way i'm hoping we can share of coinciding BFP or BFN this month, what do you think?

That's great! I will be hoping for you to get a BFP!! As far as the ultrasound goes...I'm not sure that they would even be able to see a baby yet. Anything developing would probably be too small to see at only 2 weeks. :? This was my first month to use any OPKs. I began using them on CD 13 (a little late) and I emmidiatly got 2 lines, but the test line was much lighter than the control line so I think I missed the surge. BUT we had been BDing lots that week anyway b/c I had just returned from a 5 day vacation from my hubby (uhhh...we missed each other, :wink: ). I hope we Hit it. How long have you been ttc? Girl, I can't wait until this time next week!!! :D

I have been TTC OMG 17 months!!!!! :cry: Just realised my strapline needs updating by a month.

I suppose they wouldnt have been able to tell at the scan it would be a tiny spec on the screen. The only thing is i did catch her measuring a 'follicle' which was a few mm's across, could she have been measuring a baby do you think she didnt tell me what it was? Whats a follicle anyway? Hve been BDing lots (although not as much as on hilday last month!) and i am hoping that the next couple of months will be the ones as i would really like my baby to have a spring or summer birthday, so they can have birthday parties in the sun. My bday is on 6 nov so i missed out on all that! Stepsons is dec 18th which isnt too goosd either.

Counting down the days to saturday! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back