30's ttc, and looking for support through the whole process

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi there

I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me. I am coming off the pill in three weeks - YAY! And going to start the process in the new year. My husband and I are very excited and hope it is going to happen sooner rather than later. I am not telling any family or friends about ttc as it causes too much pressure for us. So I am wanting to make some good friends through this website that we can talk about what we are going through and hopefully go through the whole process together.

What do you think??

its what were all here for ! i too feel daft talking about ttc with my friends , even tho they know where trying ! just dont think they understand the whole charting thing etc!

good luck in new year !

Hi and welcome!

I'm 27, been off the pill since August, been TTC ever since. This is my first month using OPKs, although not temping cause it sounds too complicated!!

We're all here to chat about anything and everything.

I've just had an email from my best friend this morning saying that she's pregnant with her second, just 8 months after having her first. I'm really happy for her, but also a bit sad at the same time that it isn't me. So a bit down today, so I come on here to chat and it makes me feel better.

Hope you get your BFP really soon.

K.xxx

Hi Angela,

Welcome aboard! :wave:

You may want to consider coming off the pill and using condoms on the run up to TTC. It can take a couple of months for the pill to get out of your system. Although for some it still happens really quickly.

Good luck!

KJ - Sorry to hear you are feeling low today, I'm feeling a bit the same as my temps are slipping down again. Hope you have a good day and some Christmas cheer puts a smile on your face :hug:

oh no Becs! Well maybe they'll slip up again :think: ?
Big hugs and I really hope af stays away for you.
xxx

Hello and welcome :wave:

i am 27, came off pill in June and still TTC!! Wishing you luck , keep in touch

Nikki

Loo :wave:

Yes come off the pill now and use condoms until you start trying.

It took 2 years after stopping Depo for my AF to return! 7 months later I'm still TTC.

Hi

My doctor told me that the pill comes out of your system almost instantly after you stop taking it. I figure if we start ttc on 1st Jan - then we know exactly how long it took etc. He also said everyone is most fertile in the first month off the pill. So we will see what happens.

KJ - My brother and his wife have been ttc for over three years (weight problem) but her brother has become a dad twice without even trying so I can relate to that because it seems everyone around you has no problems.

I wish everyone the best of luck with a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back