Cheeky Git OH

Keely

Reaction score
I spent a lovely day with just me and OH on sat, all we seem to do lately is bicker so it was really nice..... well.....

we was sitting on the beach "people watching" and a girl walks past with her boyf saying to him " you cant get the hump everytime a bloke stares at me" etc etc ....

So I said to OH "haha did you hear that" and his reply was, "he should get his girlf pregnant then no blokes look at them!!!!!" !!!! haha CHEEKY GIT!!

Luckly I found it funny and didnt take his head off!! haha

xxxxx

awwww lucky u took it in the rite way hun
id have commited a murder lol

OMG !! don't think i would have let my dh off as easily as you!!!

its funny coz i still get eyed up until they see the bump, but a lot of men seem to like it & carry on looking, i always think 'f*ck off you pervert!!'

LOL.
:!: :lol:

I would have decked my OH if he even said anything remotely along those lines, you're a very chilled woman!!

My OH finds pregnant women attractive so in my case I'd deck him for looking at a pregnant woman before decking him for looking at a non pregnant woman!! :lol:

:eek: :shock:

:lol: :lol: wot a cheeky git!

hmmm maybe that was why OH got me pregnant... all making sense now.

lol that is very cheeky tho I have had a totaly diferent effect lol men don't stop looking when your pregnant trust me !!! :angel:

haha I thought it was hilarious, cos I dont really want blokes looking at me now I find it a bit sick!!

But then as many of you know I have no sex drive in this pregnancy and hate any talk of sex or crud jokes!! haha

I am sure I will be back to my normal flirty self in 4 weeks!! haha xxxx

keely&bump said:
haha I thought it was hilarious, cos I dont really want blokes looking at me now I find it a bit sick!!

But then as many of you know I have no sex drive in this pregnancy and hate any talk of sex or crud jokes!! haha

I am sure I will be back to my normal flirty self in 4 weeks!! haha xxxx

**Closes Ears!! :oops: ** :D :D

bubble_dreamer said:
my god aint it all small world :lol:

ello kaz *waves* (essexhoney :lol: )

Hiya Babe :D ... See your really coming along now! ... Can't believe where the time has gone!! :dance:

yer its gone too fast :lol:

small world aint it keeley! :lol: i never even thought it may be you heard your mum talking about you being pregnant for so long i never even thought it might be you :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back