OPK's

skairdykat

Reaction score
After 8 days off spotting brown stuff AF finally showed up this morning :roll:

Going to use OPK's this time and pre-seed. Going to start POAS on CD11 as it says on the table in the instructions. I'm going to do 2 a day so I don't miss the surge hopefully. What 2 times of the day would be the best to do them?

Think the spotting for so long may be down to the Agnus Castus but not sure. If it happens again this month I think I will ask the Doc about it. What do you all think?

i could be because of that hun

i used my OPK at 10.30am and then again at 4pm so i didnt miss my surge, yesterday morning when i detectd my surge i knew i was due to ovulate but to double check i did another one at 4pm and it also had a smiley face etc so i think your right doing 2 a day so you dont miss it

Good Luck for next month :hug:

does anyone know how long the opk's read positive for, only mine was at 10ish last nite and still was at about 1pm-ish today?

Just curious :)

hmmm, im not sure a am tempted to do another one today :oops: but i got a positive yesterday at 10am and then again at 4pm but have none left for today lol, although now iv detected my LH surge i should stop peeing on them :oops:

From what I can gather if you start testing from day 11 if nothing on day 11 then day 12 etc, I think once you get a positive its that day and the next day are your two best? don't quote me on it though. Go easy on them things they cost 20 pounds a box lol.

I've stopped using them as I was going mad with them and spending a fortune.

£20?!?! Your kidding, mine cost 99p for 25 off Ebay LOL

superdrug are about £16 pound but at the mo they r on buy one get one free so get em while they're hot :)wilkos r also cheepish, if they're in.

but the ebay ones sound good, if one wants to be a POAS addict, sounds quite fun most of the time :)

ok i admit it, i am a bit of an addict :oops:

but thats me finished for this month, i know the clearblue ones are dear but i find them easier to get a one answer cos it i have lines to read i will be there for hours and will read into them too much (if that makes sense)

Sorry she got you Skairdykat. :hug:

When i did my opk's i kept testing after the positive just to see (got mine off ebay too £10 for 50!!) and got positive for 2 days

sorry she got you Skairdy :hug:

give me a month and I'll be back ov testing with you :D

sorry af arrived :hug: :hug: :hug: Good luck with the opk's, I never got used to them, must have been testing at the wrong times.

Thanks ladies :hug: :hug:

Trudy - It's soon got to CD12 for you hasn't it? :shock:

I know!! I guess that's one positive of having a shortened cycle last month (damn that Agnus Castus!) Unfortunately DH had to have roots cut out yest at the dentist. So was in no mood to BD, he must've been really in pain!!!!! I think he's gearing up for tonight tho. All the signs seem good! So here's hoping!:pray:

If someone told me 3 months ago I'd be talking to total strangers about my sex life, peeing on sticks and cervical fluid, I'd have had them locked up!!!!
:rotfl:

Its amasing what TTC does for you - My SIL is due in two weeks time and i was asking her if she had had her show yet!! She looked at me as though i actually knew what i was talking about - they also think i am slightly strange knowing all this stuff especially as they don't know we are TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back