Charting & Shift Work!!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hi again!!

Having decided to start charting next cycle, I am now having 2nd thoughts. The reason why is because I work terrible shifts, some weeks I start at 4am, and the next week I could be finishing at 3am!! Has anyone else got this problem - and more importantly - has anyone found a way round it!?!

Em xx

Hiya,

I know that Toni Weschlers book talks of shift workers taking temps.. if you don't have the book I will take a look at that chapter and let you know what she says...

We also need to know about the clocks going back etc this weekend... ho hum life is so complicated sometimes!!

:wink:

Hi Emma,

Toni's book says that the temp should always be taken after your main sleep, ideally after at least 3 hours deep sleep so it can be taken anytime day or night as long as it is after such a sleep.

She did say the temps may seem to form less of a normal pattern but you should still be able to see the ovulatory shift well enough to chart the cycle.

good luck
x

Thanks Anna Marie,

We have decided to do more or less that, and just take my temp when I wake up!! We will wait and see if a pattern emerges!!

Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back