Day 4 of positive opk

Amber8

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has had anything similar or any advice.

I decided to start using opk for the first time this month. I have irregular cycles ( last one 63 days). So started using them from day 10 & got a positive opk on day 18 for 2 days. I hav been charting my temp for 5 months but I didn't get a temp rise after 2 days of positive opk so I obviously didn't ovulate. 5 days later I got another pos opk & this has now lasted for 4 days but no temp rise yet.

Has anyone else ever had anything similar?

Last edited:
Still getting + opk on day 5, should I try some different opk's?

Amber i got pos for 4 days on OPK just recently.

I dont understand it either.

Sorry i cant help you why that has happened, but might be helpfull to know your not the only one its happened to.

Thanks furryheart it is good to know other ppl are experiencing the same things.

Did u get a temp rise or do you not chart your temperature?

X

Yes some months I have 3 or 4 days of +s I just think maybe I've done well with having my wee quite strong.

Maybe your surge just needs to have a bit more 'oomph' to get that egg out some months?

Don't suppose there's anything I can do or take is there cupcakemummy to help it along?

Hi Amber 8 - I'm pretty new to charting my temp so unfortunately I can't give you much advice on that. I tried using the one step OPK's but I found them confusing and hard to read. I've just started this cycle using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. So far so good - I like that it does all the interpretation for you.
Do you use Fertility friend to chart your BBT?

Thanks furryheart it is good to know other ppl are experiencing the same things.

X

No i dont chart my temp YET, but if im out this month then i think i will start. xx

X

No i dont chart my temp YET, but if im out this month then i think i will start. xx

How's your tww getting on furry heart? Im finding this one so hard! Xx

Leeleekitty no I don't use fertility friend, I bought a basal thermomitor from boots & it came with a booklet to chart your temp so I use that. I know what u mean about the one step opk's, I've thought about getting a cbfm but my cycles are not regular & they say they need to be so don't want to spend all that money really.

X

How's your tww getting on furry heart? Im finding this one so hard! Xx

Hi Robyn, to be honest, im not really thinking about this one, with so much going on with xmas & New Year and my LO has hosp app tomorrow to check a valve in his heart that should have closed after birth, they have left it for 15 months to see if it will close itself, but if it hasnt then they are going to operate and close it themselves, so shitting myself.

On the other hand my boobs are killing me & ive got crampy/pulling pains and peeing alot so fx this is my month, but until i see it on a stick...

What about you, any symptoms?

I used opk's and had 3 days of +'s and then got temp rise on the 4th day x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back