LOLA MOLLY CHARLOTTE

veryfluffybunny

Reaction score
LOLA MOLLY CHARLOTTE was born on 27th January at 2.02am, weighing 6lb 5oz by ventouse. Having previously had 2 caesareans l managed to have a natural birth using only gas and air. l had an episiotomy done, but would rather that than have the long recovery. So having a natural birth is possible, even after 2 caesareans. :D

veryfluffybunny said:
LOLA MOLLY CHARLOTTE was born on 27th January at 2.02am, weighing 6lb 5oz by ventouse. Having previously had 2 caesareans l managed to have a natural birth using only gas and air. l had an episiotomy done, but would rather that than have the long recovery. So having a natural birth is possible, even after 2 caesareans. :D

gratz hun and very well done on ur delivery, ive just been told i cant try for a vbac after 2 sections so well done u :hug: :hug:

wow big up urself! congratulations honey :hug: xxx

chezzabell said:
veryfluffybunny said:

gratz hun and very well done on ur delivery, ive just been told i cant try for a vbac after 2 sections so well done u :hug: :hug:

Oh, sorry to hear that, why cant you have vbac? if you dont mind me asking of course. I guess it was possible for me as l was fully dilated with the first baby and caesarean was an emergency, l was fully dilated and in labour for hours and hours then baby had moved at the last minute and they couldnt get him out. My 2nd was elective as it was less than a year between my 1st and 2nd and was too vivid that l went for elective caesarean and l guess for convenience too. I'm so glad l went ahead wih a natural birth this time round, gives me a sense of achievement. l did have to see a consultant about a vbac, they dont really encourage it after 2 caesareans, but because l wanted to try a natural birth they agreed to it, telling me the risks it may involve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back