Changing Freckles?

BabyLove

Reaction score
Iv Been Meaning To Mention This To My Midwife But Keep Forgetting..

Since Getting Pregnant My Freckles Are All Changing. Instead Of Being Little Brown Dots On My Skin They Have Now Risen & Can Be Felt. They're Not Like Moles Or Anything, They're Still Small Tiny Freckles But I Can Feel Them All Now Where as Before they Were Just Colourings. Also, Some Have Grown Noticably.

Has This Happened To Anyone Else During Pregnancy, Iv Never Heard Of It Before :think:

i dont hav freckles but a small brown mole on my chest became larger and pink when i was pregnant in 3rd tri like u.

i went 2 the docs 2 get it checked out and after shining a special light on it and telling me it ws fine, he said its normal in pregnancy.

but always get moles and freckles that hav changed checked by a doc, 2 b sure. x

CarlyBaby said:
Iv Been Meaning To Mention This To My Midwife But Keep Forgetting..

Since Getting Pregnant My Freckles Are All Changing. Instead Of Being Little Brown Dots On My Skin They Have Now Risen & Can Be Felt. They're Not Like Moles Or Anything, They're Still Small Tiny Freckles But I Can Feel Them All Now Where as Before they Were Just Colourings. Also, Some Have Grown Noticably.

Has This Happened To Anyone Else During Pregnancy, Iv Never Heard Of It Before :think:

yeah mine have donethat. i have loads of raised freckles particularly on my arms.
tHe ones on my face have gotten bigger too. And some have merged into one - its really strange. in all four pregnancies it has been the same.

I've had the same thing and I was getting really worried about some, but you've all put my mind at rest! The weirdest thing I've had is a small tiny red dot on my collarbone that's grown and grown and now it's like a big dark red thing the size of a pea :shock: Docs are going to remove it at the end of the month, pregnancy and birth must do some really strange things to your body :lol:

Thanks Everyone Thats Put My Mind At Ease :) Thought I Was Heading For Trouble Then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back