Hate huggies nappies!!

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
As title says they just do not agree with our wee man. This weekend alone I had dirty nappy actually rip at the waist band and last night I had to change his vest and sleep suit at 4am cos wet nappy had leaked. Not impressed at all. Thankfully all the nappies I actually bought are Pampers and the offending Huggies were given as a gift to us. Needless to say I will not be purchasing Huggies again. :-(

We had loads of accidents with huggies and pampers. The best ones we found are asda little angels.

Same! Huggies and Pampers where "ok" for us but deffo found Asdas little angels the best!
X

Huggies were terrible for us to, we only use pampers.x

Not keen on Huggies or Pampers, I use Just For Bums, next day delivery and great value, no accidents yet and they've been poop tested lol. Asdas nappies good too :)

Not keen on Huggies or Pampers, I use Just For Bums, next day delivery and great value, no accidents yet and they've been poop tested lol. Asdas nappies good too :)

Just for bums have been fantastic for us. Tesco's own are good too

We have been using the naty biodegradable nappies, we had tester packs of pampers and Huggins and they all overloaded and broke within hours, the naty nappies have held everything in :)

You should write to them and complain! Most people hate huggies I don't know how they're still in business.

Had the exact same problem with huggies, using pampers right now but does anyone else find the smell a bit funny before they have even been put on??, just finished the pack and gonna try the Asda ones, agree with Baby Brain the tescos owns are good too x

I don't get on with huggies either. Can't rave enough about asda little angels nappies and at 3.50 odd for 44 nappies cant get much better :) xx

Yep Huggies are crap, but they do send you loads of vouchers if you complain & they can be spent on huggies or andrex stuff. I've got £18s worth to spend on loo roll!

We get on on with pampers and huggies.....but def complain I complained about huggies wipes and they sent me £15 of vouchers :)

xxx

I prefer huggies (don't hate me) over all the others now but loved pampers in the early days. I just find hugies a bit more 'sturdy' now Jack's constantly on the move. Plus because he drinks alot during the day pampers make him smell of wee whereas huggies don't. We've never really had a problem with leaking nappies either. I gave supermarket brands a go and liked Adsa the most and Sainsburys the least x

I prefer huggies (don't hate me) over all the others now but loved pampers in the early days. I just find hugies a bit more 'sturdy' now Jack's constantly on the move. Plus because he drinks alot during the day pampers make him smell of wee whereas huggies don't. We've never really had a problem with leaking nappies either. I gave supermarket brands a go and liked Adsa the most and Sainsburys the least x

i dont hate you, i like huggies a lot too have had a few problems but only in beginning when they were big round the legs and have just moved to size 3 and had a leaky night time one the other night!! but he is 8 n half weeks and never had leaks in nite before

pampers do smell tbh, thats why i prefer huggies and asda's and tescos own dont agree at all with my LO xx

we dont like huggies....we like pampers though :) xx

Had the exact same problem with huggies, using pampers right now but does anyone else find the smell a bit funny before they have even been put on??, just finished the pack and gonna try the Asda ones, agree with Baby Brain the tescos owns are good too x

Pampers always smell very chemically to me. I'm sure it's harmless though.

I must keep them in business as they are the only ones Macy can wear.
With pampers she can have the smallest wee and it smells so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back