help with nappies*UPDATE... Dont know what to d0.......:-S

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
now that theo is sleeping for longer periods of time at night, i have another problem... he has always wee'd alot, which just means lots of nappy changes as he fills them to quickly, the problem is at night.
he is sleeping for 6hrs at a time, but whenever he wakes up he is soaked head to toe in wee :(
i have tried both pampers and huggies Super dry/baby dry nappies which are MEANT to hold 12hes worth of wee wee... but they cant do more then 6hrs.

trouble is i dont want to wake him up to change his nappy every... well few hrs (obviously)... but he is soaking himself and his bed nearly everynight..

he lays on his left side, so i make sure his willy is pointing to the right, and that his nappy doesnt have gaps in... but nope! still does not work :-(

any suggestions?

UPDATE
well since i have posted this... things are even worse! Theo is waking up 3times in the night now and is soaked. its soooooooooooo weird i dont know whats going on because....
If i lay him on his side he wee's and gets soaked all down his side... (i make sure no gaps in nappy and that its tightly done up....)
but lastnight he slept on his back, and the whole of his back was drenched in so much wee i could have wrung is sleepsuit out(no jokes)... thing was his blooming nappy was bone dry... how on earth could this happen?
i have tried bigger nappy, but he is a size 3midi... bigger is huge on him, , ,
whats going on... lol i am totaly miffed! lol

I had this problem too.. What worked for me is used one size bigger nappies! it worked but he wakes up every now and then so i do change it for him approximately every 2-3 hourse. sometimes more if he is sleepy, i just give him a bottle and make him sleep again. try a bigger size see if it works.

btw. just a small piece of advice i got. it's not good to let ur baby sleep on one side. try making him sleep on his left side as well. alternating is better.

dont point his willy to the side hun have it pointing down towards the most absorbant bit of the nappy :)
xx

and what ever u do please dont let him lie on one side every night or he;ll end up lopsided like leland was :hug:

as for the nappy , not sure, leland where's the huggies superdry and i think there fantastic as they go 12 hours for him

you could try putting a washable / reusuable booster in it ? someone from the cloth nappy experts could probably advise better, i think lisa&alex's ted was a heavy wetter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back