changing bags?

bethx

Reaction score
Ive seen loads of threads on here about them but cant seem to find them now I want to read...
I cant decide what to buy.. I really want the yummy mummy pink lining one but just dont want to spend that much so have been looking at treating my self to a 2nd hand one off ebay for mothers day... but what others are there around that are still pretty? Its a bag Ill be using every day so I want something I love!

Thanks girls x

I like the yummy mummy ones too. And was wondering the same thing, where to get a nice changing bag so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread xx

I think im just going to use a nice big Kath Kidson bag that i have, i dont see why it has to be a changing bag really? As long as its big enough for everything. I did get a matching red one with my travel system though which is nice so might just end up using that x

I had the free boots one last time and completely forgot about it!!... I want a proper one as they have lots of pockets etc to keep stuff organised and apart also bottle holders etc..still cant decide what to get!

I don't like the one I got with my pram,it looks odd and small and doesn't sit on the pram properly. I seen a nice polka dot one on Next which would match the pram as it has polka dot interior. It looks like a hand bag too :) My OH will just need to use it too if he's out on his own with the baby lol xx

i refuse to buy 1 because i got 1 free lol proper scrooge me aint i haha

i refuse to buy 1 because i got 1 free lol proper scrooge me aint i haha

Im normally exactly the same but I havent had a free one this time so need to buy something... so dunno whether just to splurge and treat myself... I know Im going to be using it every day but really dont wanna spend a fortune on one!

Ive just got a boring black one from toys are us lol. Bought it last minute after i had baby, didn't think about getting one before. But it is rather useful with the changing mat, and lots of pockets (it does the job)xxxxxxxx

I got a grey one from Mothercare. Lots of space and lots of pockets. It matches the red pram nicely. xx

I bought one by Ju Ju Be. It has arrived and I love it, even better in real life than online!

I'm watching one on EBay right now with pockets, compartments and a changing bag. I might just stop stalking it and buy it!

I got a pink lining one second hand but in excellent condition for £15 I had a lovely one with k but it was too girly had tinkerbell on it lol x x

I got a pink lining one second hand but in excellent condition for £15 I had a lovely one with k but it was too girly had tinkerbell on it lol x x

That really good.. I cant find any even second hand for less than 40! I dont care if mines girly.. ill be wearing it lol

I finally bought one off
EBay. Brand new, black with straps, compartments for bottles, keys etc and padded changing mat for £18 with free delivery!!!

Im looking on ebay now :D The hubby is out so I can order one if I find one :D

I've got two from when I had Isabella but I would like a new one for this baby. I've got a ju ju be inbetween black and gray back and a skip hop duo black bag.

have you tried searching pink lining as they do all different bags than just the yummy mummy ones - i've got the satchel style!!

My friend has a lovely one its a bright blue with pink flowers from next and she only paid about £30 for it!!!

I dont know if you have one near you but tk maxx had some lovely changing bags in there last time i went in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back